It's OK everyone; I'm here now.

LeftStep

Vice Admiral
Aug 7, 2015
RSI Handle
leftstep
Where you from stranger?
Twin Cities, MN, and a few places west of there.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Well, I learned about SC whilst searching for content to try with my DK1. I backed it right away, and came to realize I was a terrible pilot. The idea of SC was so epic, I wasn't sure if it would be a thing. I logged in here and there to stay updated, but didn't really do much. Then I got my X52 HOTAS and I became determined to become a real Star Citizen. Well, I'm still a terrible pilot, but the space flight, lasers, god-knows-what FPS, and role-playability will keep me here forever, I'm sure.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Honestly, I want to strap on my Rift, and see where it takes me... I can't really pick a role, because I know so little of what it will be like! I strive for PVP, but I am just meat for the taking =P

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong with my dad, and then Pitfall! on the Commodore 64. What a perfect time to be born.

What other games do you play?
I am essentially giving up GW2, GTAV, and Fallout 4 to "live" in space, hopefully with my Rift making magic. I am a terrible noob that starts AAA games and quits after 15 hours for no reason.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I think I was watching admiral_nolan when I realized what Test Squadron was. You goofy bastards are going to be my family whether you like it or not!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard.

...what?

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Oh, thank god...

You made it!

We were totally waiting on you to start.

BTW, we had this dungeon that REALLY "needs" your help. *pushes lightly towards ominous dark forest path*

Oh wait! Don't forget your beer!!! Welcome to TEST!

: D *waves cheerily*

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I logged in here and there to stay updated, but didn't really do much. Then I got my X52 HOTAS and I became determined to become a real Star Citizen. Well, I'm still a terrible pilot, but the space flight, lasers, god-knows-what FPS, and role-playability will keep me here forever, I'm sure.
What are you flying?

If you ever need practice, jump on Mumble, there are always people looking to join a round.

LeftStep

Vice Admiral
Aug 7, 2015
RSI Handle
leftstep
Space Monkey, I owe ya one.

Yex, you're my nemesis FOR LIFE!

I've got the 300i. Finally passed training, still doing drone sims... 1.1.6 took away all my keybindings, but that may be a good thing - time to start fresh, now that I know more than 22% about flight... The time to embarrass myself in real combat is closeby! Lulz to racing right now.

Reactions: Yex

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Nice. Nothin' better than flying with other people on mumble to let you know what you're doing wrong. It helped me a lot. I just did a clean install on my computer so mumble is out until I can get my stuff sorted out and I'm confident I'll wont need to reinstall yet again. By this weekend, you should be able to find my on there.

Reactions: LeftStep

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You goofy bastards are going to be my family whether you like it or not!
Ah hell, here's another one. Welcome to TEST! Beers are in the cooler, but if you touch one of mine, I'm gonna tell Montoya on you!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
All it takes is practice. "I'm a terrible pilot" isn't a reason to stop piloting, it's a reason to try harder and research how you can be better.

That being said, welcome to the unit :D we've got all the resources you need to become one of the best damn pilots in the 'verse!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I didn't know what I was missing in my life. Thought it would have been not winning the lottery or having the power to shoot ice rays from my nipples.... But now know what it was.

Thank you for completing me.

Welcome to test. Grab a beer and grab that "stick" and get to piloting. We got a war to win... Or beer to drink. Or beer to drink to win the war.

Forgot your password?