It's OK everyone; I'm here now.

LeftStep

Vice Admiral
Aug 7, 2015
RSI Handle
leftstep
Aww thanks, all :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to cracking open a billion cans with ya's, both cold and whoop-ass. :cool:

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome LeftStep! I see you used to play GW2- as did I! What server/guild were you in? I was on Tarnished Coast and co-founded both Karma [KA] and Dissentient [DIS]. We used to be huge in that, but all of us burned ourselves out super hard. I still have a special place in my heart for GW2, but I can't do it anymore... =(

Charr master race! I even have a plushie. =D

Reactions: LeftStep

LeftStep

Vice Admiral
Aug 7, 2015
RSI Handle
leftstep
Charr master race! I even have a plushie. =D
Oh, the feels! I was on Yak's Bend in The Older Gamers [TOG]. I played every day for about a year and a half, doing all my dailies and hitting all the events/bosses I could, loving every minute of it. I made my Charr Warrior's Twilight with good old fashioned blood, sweat, and mystic forge tears! Then my wife had a baby and I started dropping off until everything in my inventory and bank was foreign to me... Then they changed the skills and I never had the time to re-learn.

Onward to the glorious verse, where I can pretend to know a damn thing about what I'm doing, and still feel like a bad-ass starfighter. I might get you all killed, but hey, that's what usually happens when you mix beer with lasers.

Forgot your password?