It's only been 2.5 weeks!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
If you're flying back on a military aircraft my recipe for ensuring little to no jet lag:

Just before boarding take:
1x Ambien
1x Ibuprofen
1x benadryl

Be sure to have a sleeping mat, poncho liner (YAY for WOOBIES!), and safely-line with snap link easily accessible.
Once at altitude lay out the mat, wrap up in your woobie, snap into a hard point with your safety lines.
If you have a cool flight crew they won't even attempt to bother you for turbulence, will leave you alone until it is time for descent.

The ibuprofen and benadryl work together on equalizing inner ear pressure.
He's riding first class with the brass

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
For the last time, owl pellets are not something owls eat. Owl pellets are something owls ATE!

He doesn't need any more! :P
It was actually delicious dried meats and beer money but owl pellets would be much easier to ship through customs.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you're flying back on a military aircraft my recipe for ensuring little to no jet lag:

Just before boarding take:
1x Ambien
1x Ibuprofen
1x benadryl

Be sure to have a sleeping mat, poncho liner (YAY for WOOBIES!), and safely-line with snap link easily accessible.
Once at altitude lay out the mat, wrap up in your woobie, snap into a hard point with your safety lines.
If you have a cool flight crew they won't even attempt to bother you for turbulence, will leave you alone until it is time for descent.

The ibuprofen and benadryl work together on equalizing inner ear pressure.
That's freaking brilliant. I *was* originally flying back mil, but because I was working at the Corps HQ, I ended up flying back with a different group on civilian airline.
He's riding first class with the brass
Haha, not quite first class. But yes, with the brass.
It's like @Blind Owl knows what he's doing when it comes to flying :slight_smile:
Working on it, haha.
Hey. Welcome back.

PM me your address. I'm doing xmas stuff now for my international spy network friends. The last thing I sent you got returned to me.
Roger that. Sorry about that. I had mail forwarding on, but apparently it doesn't work for packages. Lame.
Hallo my Beautiful Owl. Come sit with me and lets have a beer!
Ok. I'm in.
Welcome back, now put up your feet, grab a beer and enjoy while you go through all the Alerts awaiting you..
We are Owl, resistance is futile.. :beers:
... :beer: :beers:
My God. The notifications. Haha
In that case he should get a Cambridge Chili Farm hot sauce enema before boarding the flight so he can fit in.
Bwahahahahhaha.. Thanks brother. You just made my day.
For the last time, owl pellets are not something owls eat. Owl pellets are something owls ATE!

He doesn't need any more! :P
And then gift to friends...
I laughed. A lot. I shared this with my fellow no hook privates. We all laughed. Hahaha. Hot sauce enama
Too funny eh?
It was actually delicious dried meats and beer money but owl pellets would be much easier to ship through customs.
Probably. Stupid customs.

Forgot your password?