It's only been 2.5 weeks!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks for the hugs Talonsbane. I like hugs. And yeah Pander, it may take me that long to sift through them all, haha.
You're welcome for the hugs & truth be told, I was shocked that there were only 189 missed posts given all of the times I've seen you mentioned in multiple threats the last couple weeks. BTW, make sure you check out the TEST Squadron hits 15000 member's thread if you haven't already.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Haha, I've been on exercise in the UK for the last few weeks. Heading home tomorrow. It's been a blast, but it hasn't been conducive to remaining in contact. I was kinda hoping 3.0 would have dropped while I was away.

I'm guessing no? Haha
Well this site hasn't imploded from all the hype a 3.0 release would bring, so no, sadly it has not happened yet.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think you can blame your brother for half of them....
He may have written comments on anything (remotely) related to an owl and telling you to look at it. :P
I have been seeing that. Y'all are a bunch of little shits, haha.
You're welcome for the hugs & truth be told, I was shocked that there were only 189 missed posts given all of the times I've seen you mentioned in multiple threats the last couple weeks. BTW, make sure you check out the TEST Squadron hits 15000 member's thread if you haven't already.
Yes sir. I shall look it up.
Not my digital face you haven't. Ha. Ha.

Great to see you back.
I'm in your neck of the woods. And by that I mean on your island, haha. And Cosmic, you're beautiful. Of course I missed your face.
View attachment 7979
I think the mods might notice that you are back :P
Maybe, haha.
The Likening has resumed
I've only just begun, haha. I had to peruse 8 pages of notifications....sober! Fuck my life haha. The real likening will begin this weekend.

Forgot your password?