Its so BORING!!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I thought the sand baddies were the "Outsiders" that rebelled against the UEE on Leir. Instead of engaging a long and costly military campaign, the UEE decided instead to enact an embargo to isolate the dissenters. These tuskan raider bastards are what's left of em.
(In all fairness, this could be EXACTLY what the video says. I cant watch it cuz I dont have headphones.....but yeah, they weren't aliens)

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I thought the sand baddies were the "Outsiders" that rebelled against the UEE on Leir. Instead of engaging a long and costly military campaign, the UEE decided instead to enact an embargo to isolate the dissenters. These tuskan raider bastards are what's left of em.
(In all fairness, this could be EXACTLY what the video says. I cant watch it cuz I dont have headphones.....but yeah, they weren't aliens)
Pretty much what the video says. I just initially thought they were aliens because they sort of had Predator woodpecker noise sound effects.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Thread title says it: this day bores me to death. There is nothing - NOTHING - NUTTING!! - going on around.
Testforum? zip
SC HQ? zero
RSI? nope
2.6. ?

No news. No excitment. No interesting sales. No shitpost.

I can't handle this any longer. PLEASE DO SOMETHING! POST SOME SHIT AT LEAST!!!

Well, or delete this thread. This I can handle for it proves that there is some life in here.
I got you!
output_XOecyR.gif

Forgot your password?