Ive been in a 4 day complete Cyberpunk media black out! WTF is going on :D

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Had a wall of text written, remembered no one is paying me to be a game critic.

After finishing the game and starting a second run (to see all the changes with a different lifepath), I'll make it short.
photomode_20122020_195232.png

(Photo mode image)

What is there is serviceable and looks great.
What is there is not enough game to make it stand out.
The "intro" alone feels like someone cut about 5 hours of content out of it.
Desperately needs about 50 patches to fix quest and game breaking bugs and glitches.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Actually for not having a sense of stills and interruuption you'll need at least double the frequuency of sampling, so if the human eye catch data at 30FPS you'll need to run the immage at 60fps, and that is why that refresh rate is considered the sweet spot for a "playable game".
That sayed having more FPS help making a game more fluid but most important is the consistency of the frame rate: having a game that boounch from 30 to 100 FPS give a worst feeling that having a game that run constantly at 50 FPS.

That say if you ash me if there is any percivable difference beteween a game that run at 80, 100 or 200 FPS honestly I don't think so: over a certain refresh rate that will be so fast that you'll not even perceive an improve on smoothness.
Best damn 1 handed typing i ever did see.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Had a wall of text written, remembered no one is paying me to be a game critic.

After finishing the game and starting a second run (to see all the changes with a different lifepath), I'll make it short.
View attachment 19992
(Photo mode image)

What is there is serviceable and looks great.
What is there is not enough game to make it stand out.
The "intro" alone feels like someone cut about 5 hours of content out of it.
Desperately needs about 50 patches to fix quest and game breaking bugs and glitches.
Im interested in hearing your opinion.

Its very clear that they probably had a lot more content in there that was patched out. The monorail or subway system for one.

I guess they will try squeeze in the new features into the DLC.

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
I'm 6 hours in and maybe it's too early to say however this game is perfectly playable, scales nicely on an ultrawide monitor and the detail is glorious. I agree, if you have a PC spec capable of running star citizen this game will be playable for you also.
I understand the sentiment that consumers deserve a polished product however I personally would not want to wait another 3 years for that product to arrive. I would prefer if they expanded upon what they've built here and improve as they move forward. Yes Chris Roberts, this applies to your efforts also.
I would like to take this moment and proclaim that due to cyberpunk character building, I now have a pair of very nice breasts. I've always wanted my very own pair....and can now check this box off my bucket list.

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Well then. You asked for it. Wall of text incoming.
To avoid spoiling things, I'll be as vague as possible while still getting my points across. Let's begin.

I like my games to look good. I need my games to play good.
CP2077 looks good. If you look past the bug related visual issues, it looks really, really good. The day we get enough patching in to fix pop ins, floating items, hats clipping into view and all that, it might even look awesome. The visual style is great. I love the look and feel of the city.

Now for the problems I got with the game. Going to look like a long list.
As I already hinted at, I find the storytelling to be severely lacking. Not only in content, but more damning, in execution.
We are placed in a really well build world, with great atmosphere and all that jazz. There is just no game to match the setting in there.

We don't get nearly enough time to be a suit. We don't get nearly enough time roaming the badlands with our clan.
Comparing the ... lets call it Mayor Transitional Cutscene to the following hours of gameplay, it is painfully obvious that a rather large portion of the game is simply missing.
There are characters in that cutscene interacting with the player character that later behave like they have never met. It just does not fit.

Apart from that, I have a personal dislike for the Spongebob approach to storytelling. "A few months later" is lazy. Using it instead of letting us play out the first weeks and months in our new role in the big city is hurting the experience. No matter how much of those missing months gets DLC'd in, there is no excuse and no valid reason to have cut it from release. The start of a game is vital, and from a storytelling perspective, the "different" beginnings to the game are a failure.
We go from "I live in my office like a good little drone" to "I run the gutter now" without player input.
We go from "I roam the Badlands and have no idea how the city works" to "I run the gutter now" without player input.

After the cut, the life path choices become nearly meaningless. The life path system was a mayor selling point for the game, and as it is now, it has nearly no relevancy in the actual game.

As for the ... resolutionary stages of the game, I shall leave it at this: I hated this style of resolution in Mass Effect 3, I hated it in Deus Ex and I hate it here.

A few more problematic storytelling aspects. Why do we form relationships with companions only to have them disappear out of the story entirely?
I stumbled myself into a relationship with a certain NPC driving around in the badlands. Afterwards, all interaction with her might as well be with "Random NPC #482". No mention of the relationship, no mention of the storyline shared up to that point.
I won't go into the story itself, for obvious reasons. There are, to me, problems with the story itself, the predictability being one big one.
The choice of antagonist is another one.

Let's make a comparison to another game, from a storytelling perspective.
Mass Effect 2. You play the game, you get to the end, you are faced with the consequences of your actions. We all know how the ending to that game plays out. We all remember conversations we had with our companions.
Compare this to CP2077. How many of our decisions really mattered? Made a difference in how the game played out? The credit scenes, and where else?

Now to some core gameplay problems.

Police response. No witnesses, no cameras, nothing and no one to report on my crime. Police spawn in behind me. Inside a building. While my back is to the wall, my gun pointing at the door.
8 NPCs pop into existence, inches away from me, and open fire. GTA, the original, had more realistic cops than that.

Stealth gameplay. Utterly broken. You are seen for 2 seconds by an NPC that you then proceed to kill (with a silenced weapon) out of sight of any other NPCs or cameras.
Everyone in a 5 block radius suddenly knows it was you, and where you are. With precision to the tenth of an inch. Unerring. No chance to evade combat anymore, no chance to hide, no chance to get back to a stealth approach.

On the point of stealth and silenced weapons, why can't I put a silencer on my sniper rifle?

Crafting system. Crafting a legendary item requires about 1200 separate, individual mouse clicks, holding the mouse key for at least 1 second before releasing (0.8 seconds, to be pedantic). The player can break the economy of the game within the first 2 hours of the game without using one of the many exploits, simply by using the crafting feature as intended.

Inventory management. Clunky, unintuitive.

Driving. I find it hard to imagine anyone used to vehicular gameplay in any other, successful game, to be satisfied with how vehicles handle and behave in this game.

To be blunt, we are supposed to believe we are in the far, dystopian future of 2077. We can replace just about every part of our body. We can't get a fucking flashlight? My 50.000 moneys eyeballs got a scanner and a zoom feature, but no low light vision?

There are oh so many basic features either broken or missing, by design, that I find it hard to believe that they can be fixed by a few patches.

Therefore, in conclusion (until I remember the other point I wanted to make but forgot):
The game looks nice. The story is predictable. The gameplay has been done better by other games. The storytelling holes are big enough to park aircraft carriers in.
So all in all, functional as a game, pretty to look at, nothing new or exiting about it.
A wasted opportunity. Not bad enough to hate it, not good enough to love it. Utterly mediocre, and as such, a disappointment.

As for the drama and all that, I can understand the hate. I don't share it, but I understand it.
CDPR has brought that on themselves. 8 Years. Hype hype hype. Promises made. Features announced. Ultimately, lies told and promises broken.
There is no denying that. There is no talking around that. Promises were made and not kept. Features were announced and then cut.
3 delays, for bugfixing, optimization and polishing. The last delay announced one day after the games twitter guy gave someone his word that there will be no further delays.
This is supposed to be the result of that?

To understand the hate train, let's translate this into Squadron 42.
On release in 2025, the game has graphics comparable to GTA V. It contains 5 missions, as a rail shooter. You get to pick the order of the missions. You can choose between 3 different ships that are all reskins of the Hornet.
You cannot leave the ship. Cockpit view is no more, it's all in 3rd person.
Chris shows the old "vertical slice" again, one week before release, to fuel the hype train.

Imagine General on Spectrum the day after. This is how many of those people that have waited the past 8 years feel right now. I'm kind of glad I came to the game late, in April. Might be pissed off myself otherwise.

/rant_end

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
i am on my 2nd playthrough on pc, my system with a 2060super has not given me any issues ( i must be the lucky few) only one clothing glitch so far, and really enjoying the game

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well then. You asked for it. Wall of text incoming.
To avoid spoiling things, I'll be as vague as possible while still getting my points across. Let's begin.

I like my games to look good. I need my games to play good.
CP2077 looks good. If you look past the bug related visual issues, it looks really, really good. The day we get enough patching in to fix pop ins, floating items, hats clipping into view and all that, it might even look awesome. The visual style is great. I love the look and feel of the city.

Now for the problems I got with the game. Going to look like a long list.
As I already hinted at, I find the storytelling to be severely lacking. Not only in content, but more damning, in execution.
We are placed in a really well build world, with great atmosphere and all that jazz. There is just no game to match the setting in there.

We don't get nearly enough time to be a suit. We don't get nearly enough time roaming the badlands with our clan.
Comparing the ... lets call it Mayor Transitional Cutscene to the following hours of gameplay, it is painfully obvious that a rather large portion of the game is simply missing.
There are characters in that cutscene interacting with the player character that later behave like they have never met. It just does not fit.

Apart from that, I have a personal dislike for the Spongebob approach to storytelling. "A few months later" is lazy. Using it instead of letting us play out the first weeks and months in our new role in the big city is hurting the experience. No matter how much of those missing months gets DLC'd in, there is no excuse and no valid reason to have cut it from release. The start of a game is vital, and from a storytelling perspective, the "different" beginnings to the game are a failure.
We go from "I live in my office like a good little drone" to "I run the gutter now" without player input.
We go from "I roam the Badlands and have no idea how the city works" to "I run the gutter now" without player input.

After the cut, the life path choices become nearly meaningless. The life path system was a mayor selling point for the game, and as it is now, it has nearly no relevancy in the actual game.

As for the ... resolutionary stages of the game, I shall leave it at this: I hated this style of resolution in Mass Effect 3, I hated it in Deus Ex and I hate it here.

A few more problematic storytelling aspects. Why do we form relationships with companions only to have them disappear out of the story entirely?
I stumbled myself into a relationship with a certain NPC driving around in the badlands. Afterwards, all interaction with her might as well be with "Random NPC #482". No mention of the relationship, no mention of the storyline shared up to that point.
I won't go into the story itself, for obvious reasons. There are, to me, problems with the story itself, the predictability being one big one.
The choice of antagonist is another one.

Let's make a comparison to another game, from a storytelling perspective.
Mass Effect 2. You play the game, you get to the end, you are faced with the consequences of your actions. We all know how the ending to that game plays out. We all remember conversations we had with our companions.
Compare this to CP2077. How many of our decisions really mattered? Made a difference in how the game played out? The credit scenes, and where else?

Now to some core gameplay problems.

Police response. No witnesses, no cameras, nothing and no one to report on my crime. Police spawn in behind me. Inside a building. While my back is to the wall, my gun pointing at the door.
8 NPCs pop into existence, inches away from me, and open fire. GTA, the original, had more realistic cops than that.

Stealth gameplay. Utterly broken. You are seen for 2 seconds by an NPC that you then proceed to kill (with a silenced weapon) out of sight of any other NPCs or cameras.
Everyone in a 5 block radius suddenly knows it was you, and where you are. With precision to the tenth of an inch. Unerring. No chance to evade combat anymore, no chance to hide, no chance to get back to a stealth approach.

On the point of stealth and silenced weapons, why can't I put a silencer on my sniper rifle?

Crafting system. Crafting a legendary item requires about 1200 separate, individual mouse clicks, holding the mouse key for at least 1 second before releasing (0.8 seconds, to be pedantic). The player can break the economy of the game within the first 2 hours of the game without using one of the many exploits, simply by using the crafting feature as intended.

Inventory management. Clunky, unintuitive.

Driving. I find it hard to imagine anyone used to vehicular gameplay in any other, successful game, to be satisfied with how vehicles handle and behave in this game.

To be blunt, we are supposed to believe we are in the far, dystopian future of 2077. We can replace just about every part of our body. We can't get a fucking flashlight? My 50.000 moneys eyeballs got a scanner and a zoom feature, but no low light vision?

There are oh so many basic features either broken or missing, by design, that I find it hard to believe that they can be fixed by a few patches.

Therefore, in conclusion (until I remember the other point I wanted to make but forgot):
The game looks nice. The story is predictable. The gameplay has been done better by other games. The storytelling holes are big enough to park aircraft carriers in.
So all in all, functional as a game, pretty to look at, nothing new or exiting about it.
A wasted opportunity. Not bad enough to hate it, not good enough to love it. Utterly mediocre, and as such, a disappointment.

As for the drama and all that, I can understand the hate. I don't share it, but I understand it.
CDPR has brought that on themselves. 8 Years. Hype hype hype. Promises made. Features announced. Ultimately, lies told and promises broken.
There is no denying that. There is no talking around that. Promises were made and not kept. Features were announced and then cut.
3 delays, for bugfixing, optimization and polishing. The last delay announced one day after the games twitter guy gave someone his word that there will be no further delays.
This is supposed to be the result of that?

To understand the hate train, let's translate this into Squadron 42.
On release in 2025, the game has graphics comparable to GTA V. It contains 5 missions, as a rail shooter. You get to pick the order of the missions. You can choose between 3 different ships that are all reskins of the Hornet.
You cannot leave the ship. Cockpit view is no more, it's all in 3rd person.
Chris shows the old "vertical slice" again, one week before release, to fuel the hype train.

Imagine General on Spectrum the day after. This is how many of those people that have waited the past 8 years feel right now. I'm kind of glad I came to the game late, in April. Might be pissed off myself otherwise.

/rant_end
Wow you didn't lie bout the wall of text...
I second every word of this review I'll also add, and I suspect that those are the point missiong, that the "claimed immersion and RPG feeling is compleatly gone.
You have NO chance or choice to affiliate on any of the gangs and faction in the game: mission just pops up and youu can't even refuse them the further away you can stay is not compleating them.

The whole item (weapon adn apparel) system is rushed out and broken: it's really clear that this is just little more then a reskin of the item system present in "the witcher 3": item have "rating" based upon theyr rarety and supposed quality. Personally I hate this system since I like to collect weapon and armor and having the same item with different grade make it a mess, but if I could justify this system in TW:3 where weapons and armor are man made and every blacksmith could have different skill, in a futuristk society where production is automated as or even more the today standard this feel just stupid and un-immersive. not only, but the "rarity" of the item doesn't translate into the actuall item statisctics: too many times I've found basic "common" weapon with far better statistics then the same "rare" version. As I sayed, stupid, un-immersive and compleatly random.
Same for the apparel/armor item: no sense and no logic. A warn t-shirt with more protection then a bullet-proof vest?? It's a joke right?

Also and most disappointing for me is the haking, cyberware, and reputation system implementation.
This is suppose to be a Cyberpunk 2020 RPG trasposition, everyone that have a minimum knowlage of the setup and the rule knows one thing: style is everythig. Also the amount of weapons and cyberware at your disposal is extreamely vast.
Haking is just a basic and boring implementation: just need to connect some exadecimal byte and thats it, in most cases thare isn't even a conseguences if you fail it. The two latest Deus-Ex both had a far far more rewarding and intersting haking gameplay, challanging withouut being over complicated a system that could also open a way to implement meaningfull traits and ability, a things that CP2077 is compleately underlook having a bland trait system that add little to nothing to gameplay.
Cyberware is a bad and rushed out imlementation: not only they lack important and basic cyberware/option that someone expect for this type of setup, but also washed out the entire cyberware gameplay, a things that should be the core of the whole game, to a point that is merely just another item inventory system.
CDPR compleatly skipped all the style implant (something that could be used for boost street creed for example...) and also pick just a fraction of the possibile item compleately forgotting abount night vision options, hidden holster, sonar implant, systetic lungs that allow you to breath toxic atmosphere and so on to a point that the whole thing feel incompleted and rushed out.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I also approached this game without media input. Good thing because I had fun at first. It certainly is pretty. But after a while you start to notice how much it fails to fulfill its potential. The story is interesting and well written but without much replayvalue because your decisions are mostly inconsenquential. This reddit is on point regarding this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/khdjm1/only_1_mission_in_game_where_your_choice_meant/

And even that mission got dumped down compared to the version we can see in the trailers (no AI shooting through walls, no special stealth kills like gunning under water in a fridge, no wall crawling with mantis blades, no companion using his cyberware to lift a car as shield or any other action really, companions are totally passive bywalkers unless in scripted events)

I sincerely hope an enhanced version of CP will improve the game somewhat after another year (like TW1) but I doubt we will ever get a game close to what was promised. :(

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I sincerely hope an enhanced version of CP will improve the game somewhat after another year (like TW1) but I doubt we will ever get a game close to what was promised. :(
Well I've played TW1 before the "enhanced edition" and it was already a great game (the movement associaeted with the 3 different swards style ware great even then), got better with the reworked but it was already a great game.

For CP2077 CDPR doesn't have a choice IMHO, they have to fix it, that is not an option since this time theyr whole butt is on the plate: if they screw this game more then this by not fixing it and bringing it up to the expectetion they have set they are done maybe not financially but defenetly by a good part of the player odience.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Well I've played TW1 before the "enhanced edition" and it was already a great game (the movement associaeted with the 3 different swards style ware great even then), got better with the reworked but it was already a great game.

For CP2077 CDPR doesn't have a choice IMHO, they have to fix it, that is not an option since this time theyr whole butt is on the plate: if they screw this game more then this by not fixing it and bringing it up to the expectetion they have set they are done maybe not financially but defenetly by a good part of the player odience.
No disagreement here regarding TW1. I played through TW1 before the enhanced version was released and was blown away by it. I just fear a polishing pass like TW1 Enhanced is all we might get. I strongly doubt they will rework the whole game storyline to make your choices matter... There still hope to receive a couple of gameplay features that got cut - maybe.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I think they have plenty to choose from, the whole "first chapter" is choopped down like some bacon for a carbonara... just for the start there should be plenty of content to add...
Sure but they chopped it down to make the other missions less lacking in comparision. Would simply be too much work to make all the other main missions comparable if you beef up the first run like the trailers insinuated. I just try to stay realistic here.

Can we expect bugfixes? Sure!
Can we expect better AI? likely.
More gameplay mechanics? Maybe.
Can we expect our choices to matter and receive more different consequences based on our decisions? Very unlikely... Edit: at least in this game. In a sequel maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I put over 120 hrs into Valhalla loved it, just like Odyssey it was one of the better AC games imo. PC version.

I have about 50 hrs into Cyberpunk, I got a little burned out after day 3 but then again I am one of those guys who tries to do all the side missions as well as the main mission so I am not nearly as far, I should point out I have this on PC and I didn't run into to many problems, 1 or 2 game crashes, tons of bugs but nothing that ruined the experience for me, overall it was fun but I found the game lacking many of the promised features CDPR had promised, no point in listing them here as there are dozens of videos on YouTube explaining them, I found the world bland and zombie like, sure it was pretty and full of color but lacking interaction and detail.

Overall as it stands at release to me this was a 7.5 the story was good, the gameplay was decent but everything else just felt bland and with so many bugs even though for the PC they weren't game breakers like console they were so abundant it just got old, the more I played the game the more I saw the flaws and corners being cut. CDPR will take a huge hit for this release and for me its just another AAA developer who made promises that were not kept, sure it make be better a few patches from now but you can never get that first experience back from gamers, if its bug ridden and broken on day 1 you will hear about this on day 300, 600 etc...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I found the game lacking many of the promised features CDPR had promised
I think the AI is probably the most disappointing. Not that anything is really wrong with them if this was some unknown dev, but everybody expected GTA V level of AI plus 8yrs of improvement.

I think they probably had plans for that, but had to scale back due to time and money constraints.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I'm reading all your comments on how the game is missing this, missing that, stuff is dumbed down and so on.. All true.
BUT.
I don't miss it (yet). You know why? It makes playing the game casually much easier, and much more straightforward.
It's certainly not all that was shown before and was promised we would get. I'm not arguing that. Still I'm having fun. Each night I sit down to play I can pick up where I left off without spendin 20 minutes going through my journal or perks or inventory trying to figure out what the hell I was trying to achieve 2 days ago. Yes, it's simplified, yes it's dumbed down, but it works (at least on PC, for me).

Now, something that's actually starting to bother me a lot, is the lack of a goddamn flashlight! We do kinda get to have one in a certain side mission, so how hard could it have been to implement it!
Before you tear into me for being a filthy casual and actually enjoying this game, I do wanna state again that I agree on all your issues. I can't remember how many level ups ago I distributed perk points, never gave em any real thought, don't seem to effect much anyways. Been using the same guns for ages, Silenced revolver, silenced sniper rifle, and the Black Widow Rifle, and that's it. Never needed more. For a while now I only distribute level up points when I need them to open a tough door, or hack something, or if it's need in convo. Again, doesn't seem to effect much.

As for stories and such, I'm okay with it not branching much. There are consequences to your actions, not just the one posted above. You can avoid fights, get to keep being friendly with some faction, at least for a bit longer. You might not get certain ones if you mess up or choose a certain way, but I don't think I missed out on anything yet.
(doing the "peaceful" way described in the link above has waaay more consequence later for certain gigs and missions, cos you simply won't have to fight. I'm not sure it's intentional though, feels like a bug in some cases)

Cars.. yeah lets not go there. I'm a car person. I love anything that moves under it's own power. I'm not sure on the are style, but some low tier cars look really believable and dope, the high end ones look kinda uninspired imo.
But the way they handle in this game? I've seen worse certainly (Saint's Row was awful for this), but this ain't good. Faaaar from it.
But, since I got the only car I really wanted (yes, that old beetle) I'm content. I'll keep looking for free hidden rides (like the one you "get" from the hero this city deserves, cos he isn't the one it needs right now, wink wink) and saving up cos I want em ALL!
Btw, did 2 of the races. Won waaay too easily, but it was satisfying. That truck handles like dream, like nothing else in the game, for some reason.... (and I'm on KB only, no controller)

Also found my favorite legendary armor waaay back when, just crafted a bunch of blue quality +armor mods for them (you get blues from grey crafts pretty often, yes the crafting is very broken). If I add it all up it's like 800+ armor from items that are around lvl 15-ish. It's ridiculously OP against almost anything. 4-5 guys shooting at me while I just stand in the middle of the room reloading the sniper rifle which takes a loooong ass time, it's like they are not even there (on Normal difficulty at least). Maybe I'll need to use a healing item after I've blown all their heads off, just maybe...
But at least I look the way I want.
Except for the pants. The glittery pinkness is kinda distracting from the rough leather look lol
I didn't know that much going into the game, but as the art styles and fashion was soooo hyped up, I was expecting it to be tied into some stat like street cred. I do miss that, that would have meant something to aim for, something to collect /save up to apart from the cars. Especially since you can't loot all items they wear off of corpses so it wouldn't have messed with progression... Meh, anyways, back to looking for some dope pants.

Which reminds me, went out shoppin today for the holidays, came home with this:

IMG_20201221_205045.jpg

Found it at store that sells mostly boring "middle-class civilized" clothing. Never would have expected to find "gamer" gear there. Apparently all their stuff is "designed in Poland", so they have some gems like this. All official and licensed and whatnot. Even had some Witcher 3 t-shirts but they were leftovers only in S size.. bummer.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I think the AI is probably the most disappointing. Not that anything is really wrong with them if this was some unknown dev, but everybody expected GTA V level of AI plus 8yrs of improvement.

I think they probably had plans for that, but had to scale back due to time and money constraints.
Ya I agree, the bugs and the A.I. are prolly what stands out to me, again if things they hadn't shown or promised weren't deliberately dumbed down or left out and if there had not been this Fallout76 onslaught of bugs and there are ALOT of bugs in this game ya not game breaking but still, lmao I would have given this a 8.5/9 easily.

I think I am going to get back into I got a little burned out week 1 I want to try a few different things and see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
This game absolutely rocks! Spent the last 25 hours playing it (didn't even sleep).
Night City is incredible, the amount of details is just breath taking, reminds me of my bar hopping days lol.

I haven't the slightest idea why some people don't like it. I can see myself playing this game for thousands of hour this entire year :p

Forgot your password?