Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Dear testicles...

Today while browsing the internet, among other things, I stumbled across this:

RACE

It is a link to the rsi forums.
There is an organization from austrailiararia, which is holding a race competition, which is split into two categories.

1. auroras only
2. any ship class <- (JOIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE A HORNET)

You can register on this link: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XlIw2X0psYwPCw80zgtsuNrNwV3ThC1P-GWBMfyqXPg/viewform

The map which we'll race upon has not been specified, but will probably be Old Vanderval and progress toward Defford Link as the tournament progresses.

So like, there will be prizes, there will be auroras, there will be test, and there will be crashes.

HOWEVER! It will be a while before this race takes place... registration has to happen before the 31th of march(see link above), and the races themselves wont happen before late april (25th and onwards or so).
So put a check in your calendar if you have a ship at your disposal, and join join!
Maybe we could get some test people to stream it too? :)

Edit: I've made a list of test people who'll be joining:
WarrenPeace - Aurora
Eiyron - 350R
Shive - 350R
Vanisher - Aurora
Lonestar_The_Kilrath - Aurora
Gearen - Mustang AMD Omega
Audax Phidippus - ???
Captain Richard - ???
Progger - Hornet
ChrizZ - Hornet
Boastful Toast - Aurora
HID45 - Aurora
Triteboon - Aurora
Egriz - Cutlass
Wakapedia - 350R
CrimsonCyclist - Cutlass
And more...

Final note: It doesn't matter what ship you have, join anyways. There will be a lottery and you can win stuff even if you lose :p also, most people in that list only got random stuff like hornets and cutlasses for racing, so don't be shy! It'll be fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaraphandox

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I could see giving this a shot. I'll go ahead and sign up, probably Aurora class (I know all too well that my high-speed racing is a bit too explosive to be useful).

Reactions: Shive

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Interesting... defford link for final match. Registration ends on the 31st of march.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Interesting... defford link for final match. Registration ends on the 31st of march.
I will be travelling during the final; but I will put my betting money on Eiryon to lead Test to victory. Top 5 Old Vanderval and Number 1 in Rikkford.....

Yes.. I may watch the leaderboards a FEW times ;)

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Thanks for the word of Confidence :) I appreciate it. I will see if I am confident enough to enter after practice runs, since Defford Link is in the mix. I would not want to bring shame to Test

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Thanks for the word of Confidence :) I appreciate it. I will see if I am confident enough to enter after practice runs, since Defford Link is in the mix. I would not want to bring shame to Test
You would be the front runner based off the current leaderboards..... and remember if you think you may lose... go out like Testies do and ram the leader ;)

Been watching WTFOSAURUS race through Defford Link tonight.... he has an interesting route that you could probably mimic in the aurora and whatever your ship of choice is. I can get around a 4:30 in the M50 with a CRAP load of wrecks and getting lost.... map is friggin massive.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i'm in

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
*In Russian voice* Comrades, I have signed up as glorious Aurora pilot for glorious TEST.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I will be travelling during the final; but I will put my betting money on Eiryon to lead Test to victory. Top 5 Old Vanderval and Number 1 in Rikkford.....

Yes.. I may watch the leaderboards a FEW times ;)

Eiyron in first is history :D

Reactions: Dalarast and D3Mark

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Hmph. I already promised to not ever race my 350r but I guess I have to now... Or should I just buy an Aurora for this...??

edit. Signed up for the race in Aurora class. Also bought an Aurora.

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Hmph. I already promised to not ever race my 350r but I guess I have to now... Or should I just buy an Aurora for this...??
Tough decision :p It's hard to tell which race will be harder, the aurora only or the any ship type class. xDD Uuruhrhararararhh I'm too excited lol.

Tell me if and when you sign up so I can add you to the list mate :D!

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Tough decision :p It's hard to tell which race will be harder, the aurora only or the any ship type class. xDD Uuruhrhararararhh I'm too excited lol.

Tell me if and when you sign up so I can add you to the list mate :D!
Oh, I edited it to my post afterwards. But yes, bought Aurora LX and signed for Aurora class. Can't break my promise of not racing 350r.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Oh, I edited it to my post afterwards. But yes, bought Aurora LX and signed for Aurora class. Can't break my promise of not racing 350r.
I'm running it in a LN.

EDIT: Shive, you should also put down what people are flying.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Do you mean which class we're in, or which ship specifically? I'll be in either my LX or my LN.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Since I will finally be at my home in a week (demobing in friggin cold as New Jersey right now.. but in the states) I can't wait to race with some of you fellas!

Prepare yourself for the mumbling man on mumble... "hey... yaaaa wanna race"

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Hope you both registered on the forumlink :D

Forgot your password?