JOIN TEST in RACING NAO! We're ALREADY LEGION

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Oh.. and congrats Shive for topic the test racers... your time indicates that you must drink more while flying... ;)
Please stop flaming :( I drank... The space police would certainly take my license if only they knew what and how much.

It's like an opposite curse. I try to crash into the rings, but I just keep flying right in between them! Damn it all!

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Please stop flaming :( I drank... The space police would certainly take my license if only they knew what and how much.

It's like an opposite curse. I try to crash into the rings, but I just keep flying right in between them! Damn it all!
So you must have been really sober when we were flying together. ZING!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Dat sig banner, nice.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Also entered the SD class.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I am naming my child Paul Fucking Walker Jr. I live my life 1/4 mile at a time. I drive 9 second hondas on the STREET. I piss race gas.

I'm fucking down.

PS I am doing a Racing Event where @Commander Kip and I race for ca$h money. Or pink slips of our Honda's?

I race with HOTAS though so I am handicapped but I'll still smoke you all.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
I am naming my child Paul Fucking Walker Jr. I live my life 1/4 mile at a time. I drive 9 second hondas on the STREET. I piss race gas.

I'm fucking down.

PS I am doing a Racing Event where @Commander Kip and I race for ca$h money. Or pink slips of our Honda's?

I race with HOTAS though so I am handicapped but I'll still smoke you all.

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.
Man, I should drink less. I was drunker than a skunk when I wrote that. Kinda hard to not drink that much when you are running a Gaming Bar and there 12 hours a day LOL.

Confirmed that we WILL have some HOTAS Racing Rigs here though. stay tuned!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Shit, getting ready for a LAN Party at my Gaming Bar :( Don't think I will be able to take part in the Crux Cup [Super Sad Face]

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I got held late at work instead of getting out early. Missed my slot, but still got back in time to see Captain_Richard win it all!

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
That was today? crap lol... I was drinking so... In true TEST fashion, I missed my aurora race!

Forgot your password?