Join test in The Division 2!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
We've all been having some fun in The Division 2 early access, if you are playing now or are thinking of picking it up heres how you can join us:

Once you have clans unlocked simply search "Test Squad" with the clan tag "TST"

In order to unlock clans in The Division 2 you need to complete a few story missions to have access to the NPC Grace Larson. The missions you need to complete are as follows:

Grand Washington Hotel
Jefferson Trade Center
ViewPoint Museum

After these three missions are beaten, return to the Theater Settlement and speak with Grace Larson. Once Grace Larson is unlocked you will gain access to the Clan system at the White House. An icon will appear on you map for the Clan area so you won’t get lost heading there.

We also have a channel in the discord if you need any help and to play with other testies.

Cant wait to see you guy's in D.C.!

Croswell

Space Marshal
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Croswell
My early review - This is a high quality Looter Shooter. I'm digging it. If you enjoyed Division 1, it is more of that style, but with some tweaks that greatly increase the quality of life. The world is gorgeous, and even more immersive than Div 1. Enemies are a little bullet spongey, but not nearly as bad as in Div1.

It seems like they learned a lot from Division 1's shortcomings, and they have taken steps to remedy it. I'm not at end game yet, I expect some people with more free time than me to start grinding on that today sometime and am waiting to hear their reports on that.

I haven't checked out the DZ yet. The Settlements are cool. Instead of just a safe zone, you get errands that you can do while you are out and about. Such as "bring back 3 backpacks and some crafting materials, then do this task." So you aren't just constantly breaking down loot. This may just be an early stage gimmick, but I like it. Doing these tasks unlocks more crafting recipes and NPCs that will recruit back to your main base of operations which in turn unlocks features of that.

If you enjoy progression in a gorgeous world, Pick it up. Just read some end-game content info first. I'm hopeful that the 8-player raids are well done and fun. It scratched the Looter-Shooter itch wonderfully.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I just bought the game today. Sadly, I have to work to feed my family, so I won't be able to play for a few more hours.
Looking forward to seeing you guys and gals in Washington DC.

Skybruin

Space Marshal
Mar 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Skybruin
Are you guys all jumping on the PC version?
I'm doing the Xbox one x version here.
I didn't Find The "Test Squad" on the Clan List there, so I made "TEST Squad" to save the name. Message me some X box tags so I can add you X box one players. Also if you guys have a Leader in mind for this group, I'll gladly Invite and promote as needed. Just let me know.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Swizzle_TV

Admiral
Dec 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Swizzle_TV
Sounds Fun is it looking better then Anthem at the moment was going to get the division or
My early review - This is a high quality Looter Shooter. I'm digging it. If you enjoyed Division 1, it is more of that style, but with some tweaks that greatly increase the quality of life. The world is gorgeous, and even more immersive than Div 1. Enemies are a little bullet spongey, but not nearly as bad as in Div1.

It seems like they learned a lot from Division 1's shortcomings, and they have taken steps to remedy it. I'm not at end game yet, I expect some people with more free time than me to start grinding on that today sometime and am waiting to hear their reports on that.

I haven't checked out the DZ yet. The Settlements are cool. Instead of just a safe zone, you get errands that you can do while you are out and about. Such as "bring back 3 backpacks and some crafting materials, then do this task." So you aren't just constantly breaking down loot. This may just be an early stage gimmick, but I like it. Doing these tasks unlocks more crafting recipes and NPCs that will recruit back to your main base of operations which in turn unlocks features of that.

If you enjoy progression in a gorgeous world, Pick it up. Just read some end-game content info first. I'm hopeful that the 8-player raids are well done and fun. It scratched the Looter-Shooter itch wonderfully.

Wow, I want to get it now after your mini review never played 1 but was always interested. Also, March 28th we are supposed to get Borderlands 3 news Woot Woot! That was random I'm just so excited about it I'd thought I stretch out this reply a bit lol!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Just a heads up guys, the maximum clan limit is 50 so we made a second group, TestSquad Bravo (TSB) is now open for everyone to join!

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Just a heads up guys, the maximum clan limit is 50 so we made a second group, TestSquad Bravo (TSB) is now open for everyone to join!
And when I was in game earlier we were still at only 3 members. We need 4 minimum for clan activities to come online so if you are waiting to get into Alpha, jump into Bravo instead so we can start getting some of the good loot.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I had applied for the main group for 2 days and was thinking you guys had forsaken me.
I'll apply for the second clan.
My mom was right, I was never destined to be first at anything.

Forgot your password?