Join test in The Division 2!

Mushin

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Naelobo
Think of the Division 2 like Division 1 with all the DLC, patches and updates combined plus more, its basically what Division 1 should have been, its a huge improvement over 1 and about 1000x's better than Anthem lol. I have 150 hrs into this game already and still coming back and we don't even have the raids yet.

Also I am not sure how TSB is doing but TSA is down to about 10-15 active players we should prolly see if we can merge the two at this point.
I agree, it would be nice to all be in the same clan

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Ya I have about 170 hrs into D2 I enjoy it, my only issue is the lack of clan activity lately, there is only 2-3 of us active in Alpha now, not sure where everyone went but if they don't come back and merge the groups soon I will move out and find an active clan.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Man, how in the heck can you guys keep grinding this game before Raids?

I've got a gear score of 495 with over 90 hours in game and I'm pretty much done until Raids. Repeating the same grind over and over again just to increase my gear score or stats by an insignificant amount seems .... oooof.

Steamerhouse is still grinding this game 24/7 and I honestly don't get how in the hell they're doing it. It would be one thing if there are super rare high-end or exotics that have a chance to drop if you keep grinding end game. But at this point people are just replaying the same game loops over and over with the hope they'll get a great high-end roll that may never drop at all. And even if it does, the affect it has on overall character strength is null.

Don't get me wrong, love the game ... just don't see how people stay so motivated to keep replaying the same loops for insignificant gains.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut

I've got a gear score of 495 with over 90 hours in game and I'm pretty much done until Raids. Repeating the same grind over and over again just to increase my gear score or stats by an insignificant amount seems .... oooof.

Steamerhouse is still grinding this game 24/7 and I honestly don't get how in the hell they're doing it. It would be one thing if there are super rare high-end or exotics that have a chance to drop if you keep grinding end game. But at this point people are just replaying the same game loops over and over with the hope they'll get a great high-end roll that may never drop at all. And even if it does, the affect it has on overall character strength is null.

Don't get me wrong, love the game ... just don't see how people stay so motivated to keep replaying the same loops for insignificant gains.

I am completely in agreement with you, only reason I keep going is there isn't much else to play atm, thinking about moving the ps4 where my xbox is and grabbing Days Gone. But ya the repetitive nature of these games is getting a bit old.

Dragor

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2013
RSI Handle
Wargas

I do a little bit of PVP and Darkzone stuff, since its a bit more dynamic than PVE at the moment. I also want to farm the exotics, but I'm with you on most of the stuff. Might get better after the patch tho

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
last time I logged in weeks ago both clans were dead, 2-3 on if you were lucky. I ended up leaving for a random clan and waiting for the raid...… the raid sucks at least in my opinion, its far to hard to complete with randoms who don't have a build and I wont lie I don't run a top tier build myself because I find them boring. I really enjoyed D2 I have 200 hrs into the game but at this junction I have not logged in for weeks, its just repetitive and with no one on to play with it got extremely boring. Even after the new class came out I just cant bring myself back into the game just yet but overall imo D2 was a huge success, it was 1000xs better than D1 and a gazillion times better than Anthem lmao.

Anyways anyone left in Alpha or Bravo is most likely better off finding an active clan unless things have changed in the past 2 weeks. :)

Reactions: Scape and Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Got the Division 2 on the Winter Sale. Yeah, I'm a half a year late. Anyone else playing it now?
Haha, nothing but wind...
I'll play it with ya broguy when I get home. I'm not too far into it I don't think. Or I can restart with you. Either way.

Reactions: Scape

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Haha, nothing but wind...
I'll play it with ya broguy when I get home. I'm not too far into it I don't think. Or I can restart with you. Either way.
Already at max level and now i'm just gear set hording and trying to get into the end game raids. I'll hel you level up. Four days to lvl 30/ gear 500 for me. Much faster than that other 2 you play

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Already at max level and now i'm just gear set hording and trying to get into the end game raids. I'll hel you level up. Four days to lvl 30/ gear 500 for me. Much faster than that other 2 you play
Sounds like a plan. Just a few more weeks!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh I picked it up for 12.50 too - having fun so far just me and my buddy playing it. anyone else wants a go let me know!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?