Join test in The Division 2!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I put over 200 hrs into D2 it was good but haven't played it in like 6 months, I actually like Ghost Recon Break point a lot but again after a few months your bored the DLC or season pass stuff is just garbage anymore no real content.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Tells you how bad a game it turned out to be if after a not even a year it is $3 to buy lol
They're dropping it to 3 to get buyers in before they completely overhaul the game, or so I hear. Also, the new dlc is around 30 bucks. @sum1 had more info on it NB I'm not tracking too closely. Just don't think the price drop is indicative of the quality of the game.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
They're dropping it to 3 to get buyers in before they completely overhaul the game, or so I hear. Also, the new dlc is around 30 bucks. @sum1 had more info on it NB I'm not tracking too closely. Just don't think the price drop is indicative of the quality of the game.
not really, I heard they wanted more money to fix the game and I was out. The game stagnated very hard in my opinion and lacked the "fun factor" for me that I had in the first game, even with the first game's issues.

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
not really, I heard they wanted more money to fix the game and I was out. The game stagnated very hard in my opinion and lacked the "fun factor" for me that I had in the first game, even with the first game's issues.
This and more is what I've heard recently and from my own experience, trying to get back into it multiple times, it felt lacking and boring after a while

Reactions: Blind Owl and sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
This and more is what I've heard recently and from my own experience, trying to get back into it multiple times, it felt lacking and boring after a while
I really hope the DLC fixes things, but I want to see it before I buy into it. I was really hopeful because they had fixed Div1 in 1.8 and was hopeful that div2 would learn from the mistakes. and if this DLC does end up being the 1.8 of Div2 I am all in. just need to see it first. Same with the anthem rework... I love looter-shooters because they make everything in the looter-shooter market have to be better.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I stand corrected. Why did I just reinstall it again? Lol.
Fuck, I won't even bother then. My time is precious enough as it is, without wasting it on games that are subpar.
Same with the anthem rework... I love looter-shooters because they make everything in the looter-shooter market have to be better
I'm interested to see what they do with the rework. I'm actually moderately excited about it.

Mushin

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Naelobo
I still play Div 2 on occasion. I recommend it if you enjoy the cover shooters, as it's still one of the best on the market. If you havent had a chance to try the new difficulties or the raid, it's worth a play. Since they changed out equipment, multiple builds are viable and fun, which makes the game more engaging, like anything else, opinions vary.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I stand corrected. Why did I just reinstall it again? Lol.
I have no clue. I have gotten to the point where I have stopped questioning anything you do, otherwise, I will be questioning EVERYTHING you do.
I'm interested to see what they do with the rework. I'm actually moderately excited about it.
I am hopeful, just not optimistic.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have no clue. I have gotten to the point where I have stopped questioning anything you do, otherwise, I will be questioning EVERYTHING you do.
Hahah, keeps you on your toes!
I am hopeful, just not optimistic.
Yeah man, I feel ya.
I tried to turn it into a drinking game but my liver tapped out.
Oh Jesus, you poor bastard. Or should I say "pour" bastard.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
i find that im only enjoying it for the multiplayer aspect, not the actual gameplay
so it could definitely be better
that said i am, in fact, enjoying it

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So a river in Egypt has fountain-of-youth-like properties?
Yes, there is a rare parasite that lives there that makes it so you don't age! your eyes glow! and gives you a really deep voice! it sounds kinda like Montoya's voice..... oh shit...

Forgot your password?