DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You should be feeling great shame.

Followed by a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Is that why I actually feel like meh but at the same time have a subtle smile on my face?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Two ballistas is all it took

Finally got the TEST Squadron F8!
Congrats, and thank you ;) I'm way passed half way to wing commander now, getting closer by the sales and ship releases ha ha ha :P

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Were you able to explain it to wife already , or "the less she knows the better" ? I'm in a constant look for excuses )
I told her around the wing commander level... she let it slide then under the guise of "donating to a good cause"... though since then I've more or less kept it to myself.... which may or may not be good.. but she also buys ridiculous purses at 50% off from a friend/employee discount thing so... I dunno.. I say nothing and she's happy so... then again $6-7K purses for $3K is a good deal right? 🤔 😕 If she asks again, I'm investing in my and our son's future entertainment.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
I told her around the wing commander level... she let it slide then under the guise of "donating to a good cause"... though since then I've more or less kept it to myself.... which may or may not be good.. but she also buys ridiculous purses at 50% off from a friend/employee discount thing so... I dunno.. I say nothing and she's happy so... then again $6-7K purses for $3K is a good deal right? 🤔 😕 If she asks again, I'm investing in my and our son's future entertainment.
It's definitely hard to explain to anyone outside of the game, but glad to hear she was ok with it at wing commander!

Forgot your password?