JP leaving cig :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by humanevil, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Michael

Michael Vice Admiral
    Donor

RSI Handle:
    DasWoelfchen
    It surely is a sign of CR's Missmanagement and his failure to keep a company together. Also I wouldn't say its a scam its just gambling with very bad odds.
    When is this game ever going to be finished? This game took longer than bringing the US to the moon. What is this last patch? YOU HAVE TO BUY A SHIP FOR 185$ TO LITARALLY PLAY THIS GAME!
    CR YOU PLAYED WITH OUR HEARTS AND YOU RIPPED THEM OUT AND SERVED THEM TO SANDY AS A DISH!!!!
    I'M SO ANGRY I CNAT ENEV ENGLISHCANY=MRO
    i like so far what i see

2. Bambooza

Bambooza Vice Admiral

RSI Handle:
    MrBambooza
    It could be a sign of mismanagement, but I know from my own personal experience its difficult to work with team members who are not in the same office as it greatly slows down collaboration. In fact we are two weeks into a design review with counter parts in India were we could have easily hashed it out in 15 mins if we could have had a face to face meeting. But a 24 hour response cycle slows everything down.

3. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Grand Admiral

RSI Handle:
    Shadow Reaper
    So does the system as envisioned allow one to replace or overclock thrusters in order to enhance performance? Basically if you buy a cheap bird it will have cheap thrusters that can be upgraded? That was an early promise and I'm not sure the system you describe supports this.

4. Bambooza

Bambooza Vice Admiral

RSI Handle:
    MrBambooza
    As far as my understanding is that the IFCS only takes the thruster values as given by the designers and applies them in a controlled feed back loop to apply the correct thruster pairing to achieve the desired pilot request response. As for what the thruster values are was not under his control and was more a design element given to other teams.

One of the better threads where he talked about how the flight system works can be found here.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50259/thread/ifcs-q-a/1273761

Shadow Reaper likes this.