July Subscriber Flair - Electro Weapons

Chip Hazzard

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2018
RSI Handle
ChipHazzard
exactly my feeling too 😅
I know right!! Bloody CIG bringing out stuff that looks awesome... How dare they 🤣

Word on the street is the rifle works at great range and stuns a small area, so there are ways to take out groups. If you can get on them and bind their hands quickly enough, you could fill your Hoplite pretty quickly with slavers, smugglers, murderers, and generally creepy bad guys. Two man team captures six.
Sounds like an awesome Bounty Hunter weapon... I wonder how long the stun lasts for?? Electroshock hunter teams!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
D-: Stop me before I subscribe again!

I've been waiting for non-leathal/low-lethal options because death is baaaad 'm 'kay, and these look to be the closet to tazers/knock out guns so far.

(Until the TEST Weapons Research Lab TP20,000 toilet paper gun comes out, anyway. That thing'll wrap up the competition!)

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Anyone want to sell me some o dese fine guns???

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I'm completely talking out of my ass here because I haven't spent any significant amount of time in game, but those missions where you have to take down computer systems, would you be able to use something like one of these to just fry it? It says "spread damage to any nearby conductive targets".

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
@Black Sunder Why did you get this info?
I saw this in the Jump Point mag but did not see any mention of a July Subscriber Flair.
Thanks.
Its always the last image of Jump Point now on the last page. Its been a pattern for a while now.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Word on the street is the rifle works at great range and stuns a small area, so there are ways to take out groups. If you can get on them and bind their hands quickly enough, you could fill your Hoplite pretty quickly with slavers, smugglers, murderers, and generally creepy bad guys. Two man team captures six.
Oh boy! I can take down groups of aliens and load them up in my ship to sell to pirates/Xi'an as slaves/food!

Forgot your password?