July Subscriber Flair - Electro Weapons

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Eating people is bad.

But if you have to, you ought to roast them first.
They've said the primitive people in the Oso system are a delicacy of the Xi'an. I plan to base out of Nyx area so it's a couple small jumps to get there, load up on Osoians and deliver them for big bucks!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Eating people is bad.

But if you have to, you ought to roast them first.
Wait...

Auroras being flown in to the sun...

Is TEST inadvertently encouraging us to pre-prepare ourselves for consumption? Sun-Roasted TESTie?

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
When will the July flair be active? I still see the June ad in the shop. I would like to suscribe one month only and make sure i get the July one and not the June one.
When there is some flair worth subscribing, I always subscribe close to the end of the month; I've managed to get the current- and next month flairs this way twice, for the price of 1 month subscription.

That said, while I like the new guns /I'm testing them in PTU/, I think it no longer makes any sense to buy any personal weapons in the sub store or subscribe to get them.Thanks to the Long Term Persistence, personal loadout survives database and profile resets; therefore, when you lost your sub flair guns, they no longer appear in your inventory in the next alpha version of the game.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Think this might not work any longer; there was a notice somewhere in the subscriber process, that said "till 15th of the month for current month sub" or something like that.
Please check if this is accurate.
So the July flair is active till the 15th and already now?

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
So the July flair is active till the 15th and already now?
Not sure, i don't have it yet but subbed this month. From what i gather - and i did not pay too much attention to it - if you want the sub items for free included, enlist before the 15th. Better read up the details though. The subscriber shop allows for older items to be bought for 1-8$ if you missed some.

Forgot your password?