Prospector Freelancer
Length 24m 32 m
Beam 15m 15 m
Height 7m 8 m
weight 48,956 Kg 26k Kg

cargo 128 52
crew 1 2

no jump drive listed leaper

I cannot argue with picking it up for the LTI I did that with the Blade targeting a larger furture ship.

No Sir. 85$ tops . Looks great , but the 140$ price tag just don't. May just grab one for the LTI but it would just be to sell later being i have the ships i want for right now.Just my 2 cents.

edit: I can't really get a scale size of this ship ... Is it larger then the freelancer or smaller ? Some pics make it look huge.Freelancer size i could understand the 140$ price tag.

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh I got one too it looks like it could be fun! I don't think we're gonna get to fly 'em for a good while though!!

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Yup! Ended up getting rid of my Orion a while back, but still wanted a miner. This ship looks amazing. Hope it makes it in game within a year or so, really want to see the Mining mechanic in engine.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I don't know what happened to keeping a small specialized fleet, but my Aurora/Sabre/DURp/Redeemer with Carrack CCU has become:
Aurora/Sabre/Beerfarer/Prospector/
Caterpillar. And a Carrack CCU for that eventuality. Dammit.

Dammit. Haha
I have almost your same lineup, but add a Reclaimer. Might be getting Endeavor eventually, I'd like to see a small overclocking ship before I do.

We'll have to go out prospecting twinsies!

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
I did the space ship shuffle to get this thing. I melted my Xi´an to buy it with store credit, then upgraded my aurora to the Taurus(using Benny coupon of course) then ccu´d that back to the Xi´an.... now my hanger is locked with scout, prospector, beerfarer, and crucible..... I am a happy virtual captain... definitely happy in pants.

joe-chimy

Lieutenant
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
joe-chimy
i really like this concept - solo (or two man) industrial ships are what I'm looking for. hope they have a similar idea for a dedicated salvage ship.

Don't forget to used your $5 credit from April Fools - if you still have

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have almost your same lineup, but add a Reclaimer. Might be getting Endeavor eventually, I'd like to see a small overclocking ship before I do.

We'll have to go out prospecting twinsies!
Yay! We can name them silly things like 'Starsky' and 'Hutch'. Haha. 'Rocky' and 'Bullwinkle'. 'The Canuck' and 'The Yankee'.

I have a CCU from Carrack to Reclaimer as well. I actually have a few of the $350 ships, back and forth. Just in case.
hope they have a similar idea for a dedicated salvage ship.
Exactly this. I'd take a small salvage ship in a split second.

Reactions: joe-chimy

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Yay! We can name them silly things like 'Starsky' and 'Hutch'. Haha. 'Rocky' and 'Bullwinkle'. 'The Canuck' and 'The Yankee'.
Cheech & Chong Lady & The Tramp. Giggles & Chuckles.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
May CCU my Freelancer to this. I love the MISC line-up , all of my ships are MISCs, but the disappointment of the mail-slot front view of the Lancer is still stuck in my craw. It really needs to go with a bubble canopy. Got a small explorer, small cargo, small fighter, maybe I should go with a small miner as well.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
BTW you can also get out of the prospector and manually mine very small veins by hand which you can then store in the prospector. So if you find a small diamond vein, too small for your prospector to mine you can get out of the ship and mine it yourself

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
BTW you can also get out of the prospector and manually mine very small veins by hand which you can then store in the prospector. So if you find a small diamond vein, too small for your prospector to mine you can get out of the ship and mine it yourself
This is probably my favorite thing about it! I wasn't too interested in mining but this small ship will allow me to target exactly the minerals I will need to make the most profit.

Forgot your password?