Just picked this baby up from Microcenter today

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
She looks pretty, so in the aspect of Chef's dad from South Park, I'll offer "tree fitty".

While most of that looks sweet, I might have found a potential bottleneck for your new rig. Unless the Samsung 970 Evo is a NVME drive, there's a lot of time going to be lost from things loading at SATA speeds. Even then, that's only a 500gb drive with the other 2 identifying as SATA SSD's She's still far better than what I've been using, so I'll still offer the "tree fitty" with a wink & nudge.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
What are you playing at man you coulda got two idris for that!!! Whats the point in having 100fps if you aint got no idris!!!!

Phoxxy

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Phoxxy_pwny
Gigabyte cards are awesome. Been sticking with them for years now.
I'm a Gigabyte fanboy, never had any issues with any of their products after years and several hundred (maybe even thousands) of hours of service

She looks pretty, so in the aspect of Chef's dad from South Park, I'll offer "tree fitty".

While most of that looks sweet, I might have found a potential bottleneck for your new rig. Unless the Samsung 970 Evo is a NVME drive, there's a lot of time going to be lost from things loading at SATA speeds. Even then, that's only a 500gb drive with the other 2 identifying as SATA SSD's She's still far better than what I've been using, so I'll still offer the "tree fitty" with a wink & nudge.
The M.2 is running my OS and is infact NVME

3080ti?

mid tier PC in 12 months 😉

Nice rig, now you can finally turn the clouds on at Orison!
Sadly as you mentioned in your video, even with all of this, I still only get around 40fps on the orison platforms. TwT Although I do get 60 on the spaceport platform so idk, 120+ between planets tho. But yeah maybe I should have waited for the 40 series cards, but I wanted to be top of the line for once in my gamer life since from here forward the rest of my money goes to my car.

What are you playing at man you coulda got two idris for that!!! Whats the point in having 100fps if you aint got no idris!!!!
My good fellow I have no friends to help me fly an Idris. Besides, I'm more of a dropship into hot LZ type of guy.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?