Just wandered in

Krowwe

Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2021
RSI Handle
Krowwe
Where you from stranger?
Born and raised in Louisiana in the USA, now living in West Yorkshire in the UK.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I was bored of Eve and looking for something bigger. Found the mother load!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Trade, Exploration, economic play, and the fact that I can do all of them at once.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Computer or otherwise? My first experience with games was the original Nintendo, Super Mario and Duck Hunt.

What other games do you play?
How much time you got? Eve. Hardspace Shipbreaker. Evil Genius 2, Cyberpunk, MTG Arena, Pokemon Go, Factorio, Planet Coaster, Prison Architect, Automation Empire, Battletech, Dyson Sphere Program. That about covers this month at least!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Youtube! I have been looking for some more people to join up with and saw the org on RSI site after seeing some videos on youtube.

Picard or Kirk?
Sisko, mainly just to be different, and because in the imortal words of Q, "Picard never hit me!" View: https://imgur.com/gallery/spgzca1

Krowwe

Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2021
RSI Handle
Krowwe
Welcome to TEST!

I'm trying to picture the accent anomalies that could create...and failing.
Yea... most fail. The funny thing is, everyone in the UK says that can hear my string southern accent, but everyone in Louisiana says my accent has changed completely!

Also doesnt help that while we are in the UK, my wife is half Irish... which has skewed things further!

Forgot your password?