Khartu-Al goes brrrrrrrt

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hmm I only managed to fit 2 x s3 on it last time I tried!

*loads PTU up*

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yep put 4 x S4 laser repeaters and did vanduul swarm. It's a glass cannon but at least now it is a cannon as fixt weapons are useful again in 3.10!!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It's maneuverability makes me think of having 4 jet packs strapped to your back with each having a weapon larger than yourself attached. Can you nerf aggressors, yes, but if any of them gives you a solid hit, then either you're toast or your partially crippled at the very least.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Having actually watched the video now, I don't expect this to last.

To explain, as the flight model matures and human ships become the one big thruster with the maneuvering thrusters making handling similar to the old game Asteroids, the Karthu and other craft like it will have a HUGE maneuvering advantage.

The Xi-An will become the ship of the uncoupled dual-stick users who have always done very well in AC. At some point I expect that hard-point to get pulled back to s3 as balance is performed in Beta.

The Karthu may not be easy to master to the point Keyboard and Mouse may not do it justice, but in the hands of a master it's going to be very potent.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's the roll motion that's bonkers fast on Mr Karty Alan - as all 4 thrusters are at the centre of the axis.

They see me Rollin' They Hatin'

Forgot your password?