Kiel System

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Roadmap updates around the 20th/21th according to boredgamer, perhaps its on there then.

Reactions: Deroth

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Do you mean to say it might be the next system to be developed?

We don't have jump points, Kiel isn't on the roadmap, and we don't even have Stanton system done so I would not expect Kiel for a long time.

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Do you mean to say it might be the next system to be developed?

We don't have jump points, Kiel isn't on the roadmap, and we don't even have Stanton system done so I would not expect Kiel for a long time.
/cry
I thought they posted it because they were going to surprise us with new content.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
/cry
I thought they posted it because they were going to surprise us with new content.
Could happen. Just not expecting it. I do know that now lots of game development tools have been created and asset content is huge we can fully expect to see new locations being introduced at an accelerated rate.

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
I wouldn't expect anything soon except one of the systems that is normally connected to Stanton on the starmap. And even that is going to be 1+ year.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm with @Black Sunder and @O-Lefty on this. The lore far outstrips development progress, and CIG needs to work out the game play aspects - that's the heavy lifting. Once the game is actually a game, adding systems is not so big. That said, we have been surprised before. I think it's likely that they will develop a system that has a connection point to the Stanton system though. That's Pyro, Terra, and Magnus according to current lore. See https://robertsspaceindustries.com/starmap

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Just because they did a Galactic Guide episode on a system does not mean it is coming soon. There around 20+ Galactic Guide videos out there, that is just a recent one.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
Going to have to agree, it's going to be over a year before we see jump points.

Forgot your password?