killasmoove

killasmoove

Lieutenant
Dec 10, 2020
RSI Handle
killasmoove
Hello everyone im Killasmoove im from New York City, i love space games so when i saw star citizen i just had to get it im still pretty new to it so any help is appreciated. i love to take the role as a trader or transport pilot. first game i remember playing was super mario 64 , i play anything that is strategic and challenging mostly total war i basically have all of them lol. i heard about test squadron when i was on the community page looking for cool people to play with and learn from and you guys was the first on the list and im glad to be here. and sadly i never seen an eppisode of star trek

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Hello everyone im Killasmoove im from New York City, i love space games so when i saw star citizen i just had to get it im still pretty new to it so any help is appreciated. i love to take the role as a trader or transport pilot. first game i remember playing was super mario 64 , i play anything that is strategic and challenging mostly total war i basically have all of them lol. i heard about test squadron when i was on the community page looking for cool people to play with and learn from and you guys was the first on the list and im glad to be here. and sadly i never seen an eppisode of star trek
How long have you been a backer? Which ship(s) do you have? Any ships in particular you're looking at?

Forgot your password?