Jirou

Vice Admiral
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Jirou
Hi test!

Where you from stranger?
I
'm a New Yorker, currently living in the city of New Orleans La.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I LOVE space space space SPACE! (portal reference inserted). I have been playing space game for a very long time. I played the original wing commander, X and elite on release. I also watch NASA and Space X for real space news. I'm also a veteran game developer (Gameplay Programmer).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm looking forward to most everything. I'm looking to do boarding parties and engineering/repair.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The original pong.

What other games do you play?
Heroes of the storm,
Battlefield,
ED,
Insurgence,
Overwatch

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Test has always been an institution of good humor, how can you not hear of Test? I just wanted some cool people to hang and everyone I have met has been cool!

Picard or Kirk?
Sisko

I can't wait to fly with you guys!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Welcome aboard! We're all speeeeece fans here! So sit back and make yourself at home by constantly re-directing the conversation whenever possible. It is the Testie way! Speaking of which, do you see the season finale of Dawson's creek last night 15 years ago?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
do you see the season finale of Dawson's creek last night 15 years ago?
I missed that! Oh man, I really wanted to know what happened to all those kids. I just assumed that Dawson died, his girlfriend married Tom Cruise, and his best friend went on to defeat the future humans and restore balance to the twin universes. But what really happened?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I missed that! Oh man, I really wanted to know what happened to all those kids. I just assumed that Dawson died, his girlfriend married Tom Cruise, and his best friend went on to defeat the future humans and restore balance to the twin universes. But what really happened?
Well Dawson god VD and his Pecker fell off. His girlfriend DID marry Tom Cruise, but now she is in a Scientology gulag. His best friend now works in a convenience store in new york giving sage advice to wayward teens.

Jirou

Vice Admiral
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Jirou
Welcome aboard! We're all speeeeece fans here! So sit back and make yourself at home by constantly re-directing the conversation whenever possible. It is the Testie way! Speaking of which, do you see the season finale of Dawson's creek last night 15 years ago?
Never saw the show at all other the commercials. Don't know why, just not my thing i guess. I would say that I was too old when it was out, but.... I was probably watching cartoons in it's stead.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Well played, sir. Did not see that coming.
Season 4, Episode 23

May 23, 2001

Coda
The fourth-season finale depicts Dawson's last night in Capeside before leaving for the summer session of film school. His plans include a trip to the movies with Joey, Jen and Jack. Saying goodbye isn't easy, especially for Joey, who struggles with not wanting to let go of one of her best friends. Joey: Katie Holmes. Dawson: James Van Der Beek. Jack: Kerr Smith.

Welcome to TEST, Jirou!*re-directs the conversation yet again*

Forgot your password?