Late to the party

Alaxander

Grand Admiral
Dec 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Alaxander
I only joined because I like watching Montoya's youtube channel. That crap is fire! I don't even like spaceships! no..... I have not been drinking..... well maybe. But never the less! A guy like me from Michigan is gonna try his damnedest to have fun at the sacrifice of sleep and sanity. I will wright more later. My ma is yelling at me again.

Also, I'm very hopeful for this game. I cant wait to play with this group and find some new friends. My play time is very unpredictable but I really try to get on after I get the kiddos to bed. I'm a father of two very active girls and I'm 32 years old. I plan on doing transportation and info running if I'm playing solo but will risk my whole mission if a friend is in need. I don't care the odds of success. If you are in a mustang and being harassed by a javelin and I get the call for help, I'll be there and fly my freelancer right up that javelin's arss. ;)

Look forward to playing with everyone!

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
You have seen the wisdom of Glorious Leader Montoya! Welcome, may his blessing be bestowed upon you friend! It's never too late to become a testie!

Transport and info running... two good career paths. I plan to look into those on the side (Search & Rescue/Medical as my primary). Also, like the enthusiastic attitude. If there's a group that knows about shoving ships up asses it's TES ...er nevermind. 😏

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Welcome,
Be right at home,
Here's a poem to commemorate,
Sorry that it's second rate,
and short af at that.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I plan on doing transportation and info running if I'm playing solo but will risk my whole mission if a friend is in need. I don't care the odds of success. If you are in a mustang and being harassed by a javelin and I get the call for help, I'll be there and fly my freelancer right up that javelin's arss. ;)
Welcome to TEST Squadron.

If you're going to fly a Freelancer up a Jav's ass, I suggest getting a full load of cheap yet explosive cargo before doing so, just to amplify the effect. Or you can "borrow" a rival Org's fully loaded Starfarer & use that for an even greater destructive force against the Jav thruster.

As for running cargo & info, I suggest that if you haven't yet that you look into the Crusader Mercury Star Runner. (Linked below)

Crusader Mercury Star Runner

Forgot your password?