Latest inside star citizen

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm liking the looks of the Blade & Glaive ships more in this video than what's in the PU currently. If I'm not mistaken, isn't 1 of these only available to those that succeed in the Vanduul Swarm portion of Arena Commander?

Fastball

Admiral
Dec 7, 2018
RSI Handle
Fastball
Watching that I was like wait, you're telling me the ship is going to get updated for S42 and pushed to the PU, but I'm still stuck with the Mk1 hornet...come on! I may have to change my stance on no alien ships because it looks smexy, but then I remember Armitage! :P

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Watching that I was like wait, you're telling me the ship is going to get updated for S42 and pushed to the PU, but I'm still stuck with the Mk1 hornet...come on! I may have to change my stance on no alien ships because it looks smexy, but then I remember Armitage! :P
Remember that the blade is lightly armored unlike the Hornet & that they haven't implemented armor weight or values into the PU yet as they're still working to sorting that out for SQ42. Also, for some reason, my gut tells me that there's a good chance that when SQ42 is released that they might unveil a refresh of the Hornets. If not, just remember that the hornets in the PU are about 20 year old designs vs the more recent ships that have been released, but will be on par with their alien counterparts.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
*cries in Redeemer*

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
This new cockpit looks awesome, hope this concept will come as it is in the final product, also for other ships... Love the new MFD looks!

By the way, they mention that the Vandul's ship will have more armor on top where the pilot can't looks directly, and less on the bottom, it will be interesting to see how this will influence the combat, like creating a weak point in the whole bottom of the ship do to the reduced, or compleatly lack of armor...🤔

PattyTheCake

Captain
May 26, 2020
RSI Handle
PattyTheCake
This new cockpit looks awesome, hope this concept will come as it is in the final product, also for other ships... Love the new MFD looks!

By the way, they mention that the Vandul's ship will have more armor on top where the pilot can't looks directly, and less on the bottom, it will be interesting to see how this will influence the combat, like creating a weak point in the whole bottom of the ship do to the reduced, or compleatly lack of armor...🤔

I look forward to seeing what kind of tactics come about with that kind of setup. I picture like a bird of prey always aiming to be above their target, swooping down where they can react to incoming fire from below and dodge it, and leaving the armour on their back to deal with anything that isn't their direct target, like a turtle trusting it's shell as their defense.

Vanduul ships are now flying turtle to me.

Forgot your password?