Launch of Anthem Forums | Tarsis Network

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
So for those who have been following the development of Anthem (Bioware), we at TEST are launching a sister forum community (Anthem Forums) over at tarsis.network!

We also set up a separate discord community over at https://discord.tarsis.network

We would love if you can help beta-test and share the word! :smile:

Q: What is Anthem?
A:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL5GSfs9fi4

Q: What is Tarsis?
A: Fort Tarsis is the last remaining bastions for humanity in the Anthem lore. The gameplay video starts off in Ft. Tarsis.

Q: Is this TEST? A: We have no way of knowing how guilds will work or even exist in Anthem. So for now, it will be like the unofficial forums for Anthem. I was surprised to not see any forums pop up for the game until recently.

Q: Y u do this?
A: I was bored.

Q: Beer?
A: :beer:

Last edited:

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
So, is this going to be another Destiny-like cash cow with microtransactions and lootboxes out the ass? I fell for the Destiny 2 hype and will be waiting until well after release to make sure this one doesn't go down the same route.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
So, is this going to be another Destiny-like cash cow with microtransactions and lootboxes out the ass?
Here is my logic: They have had plenty of time to see games like Destiny release, see what works, what does not. I refuse to believe they will fail to learn from previous titles and will repeat the exact same mistakes. Nobody can be that stupid.

Ergo, Anthem has the advantage of correcting all the previous mistakes and creating something really good!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Here is my logic: They have had plenty of time to see games like Destiny release, see what works, what does not. I refuse to believe they will fail to learn from previous titles and will repeat the exact same mistakes. Nobody can be that stupid.

Ergo, Anthem has the advantage of correcting all the previous mistakes and creating something really good!
I empathize with your optimizim. I think it's called 'faith'.
There is always possibility of failure, but if all I did as worry about failure, I would not have hit on my wife in a crowded bar and would never had met her.

When failure comes, you accept it, learn the lesson and move along to the next thing.
Amem to this.

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza

Retro G4mer

Commander
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
RetroG4mer
Been following this game Development for a while, I got burned badly on Destiny, Scorched on D2... but this seems to have promise... I enjoy the looking forward to playing this when it'd released.
Maybe it will be a Genre Defining game, maybe it will be rushed by EA ridiculed then spat out like a liquorish candy who knows.

Forgot your password?