Leaked images of Perseus. Looks like a cap ship killer!

DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
Ok chief, whatever lol.
I love the advice from you both. This is exactly why I am torn between the 2 paths.
I do have all the smaller ships that can take 1-2 others on board, but I can solo easily. The Carrack does have a lot of capability that incorporates medical, exploration drones, cargo, and modules, etc. but it is impossible to solo easily. Until I can automate the turrets, I cannot even defend myself.
I would find it strange using a Carrack to bounty hunt solo (as I can in the Cutty Blue) and I can do medical/rescue play, but I don't think I'll have the medical drones (like the Apollo). The Corsair is meant for more than just a pilot, but I could solo it since it has many pilot-controlled weapons.
Long story short, I see the points you both make and don't know if any choice is perfect.
Thanks again for the advice... much appreciated!
I may just keep the fleet as-is for now and see how the gameplay shapes up over the next few decades. lol

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Perseus aint a cap killer, it's a sub cap killer.

id say i's aimed at destroying hammerheads so the fighter or bombers can reach thire target.
As if it wasn't embarrassing enough being taken down by solo Gladius who shoot through my Starfarers shield holes 😅

I shall harry your shields with my debris!

Forgot your password?