Let's all @blind owl.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
The second Owl was my avatar for many moons! Also, a VERY accurate depiction.

Dude, that's me IRL! I have mastered tacti-cool!
View attachment 22770
In all seriousness, this Owl is cool as fuck, haha
That guy screams TANKER!
Back when I was still in only Tankers would 'carry' that much crap as they didn't actually have to carry it more than a few meters (usually from the arms room to a Gator, then from the Gator to their tank, then in reverse once they return.)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My PC's power supply died recently & I feared the motherboard has as well, but I've got her running with a new power supply now & I'm as happy as @Blind Owl being placed on "guard duty" of his favorite local brewery, but them allowing him to enjoy as much of their product as he wants for free while off duty. (And will turn a blind eye for what he enjoys on duty as long as it doesn't become too problematic.)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You can mix poutine and beer. Just not in the same container, but only because hot beer kind of sucks, and so does lukewarm poutine. But once you get it in, no problem!

WARNING: Too much poutine will cause you to speak with an odd accent.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You can mix poutine and beer. Just not in the same container, but only because hot beer kind of sucks, and so does lukewarm poutine. But once you get it in, no problem!

WARNING: Too much poutine will cause you to speak with an odd accent.
Interesting, I figured that it would've been too much beer would've caused the odd (drunken) accent, while too much poutine would've guided the eater towards food coma bliss.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Interesting, I figured that it would've been too much beer would've caused the odd (drunken) accent, while too much poutine would've guided the eater towards food coma bliss.
@Talonsbane hasn't tried to talk with a mouth full of poutine yet. @Blind Owl most likely has. BTW. There's a recipe for it that includes beer, bacon and maple syrup called Beer Bacon and Maple Poutine. Seriously.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@Talonsbane hasn't tried to talk with a mouth full of poutine yet. @Blind Owl most likely has. BTW. There's a recipe for it that includes beer, bacon and maple syrup called Beer Bacon and Maple Poutine. Seriously.
This is true. I've actually never had poutine myself, but I've heard it's amazing, so I keep looking for it on menus wherever I go. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find some once I finish moving to the north Houston area next month.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
This is true. I've actually never had poutine myself, but I've heard it's amazing, so I keep looking for it on menus wherever I go. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find some once I finish moving to the north Houston area next month.
In fact, you can find it in Houston. I'm not sure where you're going to but just go to Google Maps and type "poutine near me".

Last edited:

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Im going to jump on the @Blind Owl band wagon cause why not! Though Im not sure how many @Blind Owl *pings* I can extract from one paragraph, its sttill fun to @Blind Owl as much as I can. I just hope @Blind Owl doesnt hunt me down in my sleep and pounce on me, doing ungodly who knows what. He might just even drink all the beer in the house and leave a note saying "Hi, this is @Blind Owl , I just wanted to make sure I left this little note reminding you about that damn @Blind Owl prank everyone wanted to play. Now you got no beer, suck it nerd!" how horrible. How could you do that to us @Blind Owl !

Forgot your password?