Let's talk about Disco Lando's Beard

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I didn't get the facial hair gene from my parents, my brothers did. The trade off is that I'm not going bald like they are. My facial hair grows just enough that I have to shave every day, but if I could grow a beard or mustache it would take forever and would probably be thin and patchy.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
I didn't get the facial hair gene from my parents, my brothers did. The trade off is that I'm not going bald like they are. My facial hair grows just enough that I have to shave every day, but if I could grow a beard or mustache it would take forever and would probably be thin and patchy.
Exactly this goes for me too.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I have a thin beard as well and I'm going grey, I get comments ALL the time from people "OMG you're going grey!" ... "I know... But thanks for noticing".

I'm 27. :(

I wish I had a nice bushy beard to draw people's attention away from my grey.. I mean hair!

I'm joking I don't care about going grey that much, if I did I'd buy Grecian or something.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, with a thread title like that how can I resist?

His bear d intimidates me because I did Movember (no shave November) and finished the month with less than a centimeter of hair on my top lip, a small patch less than a cm on my bottom lip and some scraggly crap over my chin. It was on apar with a 15 year old boy. I am 34.

On the plus side, I only shave 3 times a month.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Forgot your password?