Logo stealing sons of drunkards!

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
We are the trend setters, the leaders, the front runners.

All others follow our shining example.

Be proud!
Our shining example is the glint of the condensation droplets on our beer mugs in our Aurora fleet reflects the starlight and focuses it like a parabolic mirror to melt a planet's crust and ignite it's atmosphere.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Irish TESTies? Fuck it, first round's on me.
Sláinte mhaith!
Hey look, I know we are the coolest and we are 14,000+ strong, but no one in their right mind ever picks a fight with the Irish. Leave 'em be. And don't EVER speak of destroying their booze. God invented whiskey to stop the Irish from ruling the world.
Isn't this all the truth, in one paragraph. Well said good Sir.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
cool your jets, TESTes

everybody is just making their own variation of this

as Fearless Leader did

we have the best misspelling though
...so we are logo stealing sons of drunkards?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I would like to point out one thing. Orgs may use this logo as their format. However WE ARE THE ONES WITH THE TEST SQUADRON LORE IN GAME. We are #1 and we have the lore to prove it. We are the largest united org in the verse. So we must always remember a bit of humility. for imitation is the best form of flattery and respect. Who knows, maybe our low morals and lack of respect will rub off on these little ones, possibly even become allies. even friends to some. We may be the "McHale's Navy" of the UEE, But remember who the navy goes to to get the job done. I say let these guys imitate us. it means we are setting our low example to the verse and its growing. As Always, we are Test.

Forgot your password?