lol Space Poop Scott Manley

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Herox should just give their money to CR like the rest of us. Given the amount of time, I can only guess that CIG is taking this long to get out of alpha so they can give us an in-depth solution to this problem. When the toilets are working, maybe they'll have little grabby arms in the bowl that help with the separation issue, but only for the warbond ships most likely. 💩

Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Current lore seems to be if it's a ship with a toilet, Artificial Gravity has you covered - or should I say not covered in doo-doo, and anything without is intended to be a short-haul craft, like the single seat fighters etc. No toilet, the ship probably doesn't have the range to need one.

I also recall an official Lore story where a guy was transporting a ship from the Yards to the customer and to retain that new ship smell the polit stayed in their flight suit hermetically sealed away from the ships own atmosphere, and took some metabolism altering pills to ensure they didn't need to go to the lavatory for the duration of the flight which was several days.

Can't imagine what happened when they finally got to a bog, but I can't imaging it was not as dense as a neutron star.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?