Long Time since the first days

SGTShine

Grand Admiral
Jan 28, 2019
RSI Handle
SGTShine
As I log into Star Citizen and patiently await the 3.18 release to the Pu. I'm logging back into the test Squadron after a bit of a break because life can get very busy very quickly I Got a notification that it's been 4 years since joining the test Squadron. I can't believe that time has just flown by to the point where it's been 4 years! Then I looked at my RSI account to see when I first bought my game package of the Glorious flying coffin! 2019, I do not know where all the years went. I do know that the game has changed quite a bit since then.

I'm still very hopeful that this game is going to come out and blow everything out of the water. just the wait time has been excruciatingly painful! I'm hopeful that when it does come out it's going to be everything that we expect it to be and a little bit more. I know I'm not the only one in this train of thought camp, but I wanted to share with you that we can be hopeful for the future.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community and hope to fly with you soon, well until 3:18 comes out!

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Damn been a hot minute, welcome backs!

Forgot your password?