Look behind you, a Three-Headed Monkey!

Ston3saw

Rear Admiral
Dec 6, 2017
RSI Handle
Ston3saw
...sorry, my mistake. It was a two headed Xi'an, and he is a *MIGHTY* Pirate! ;o)

So hello fellow Citizens,
I'm a Fan of SC, since I first accidentally heard about it and then took the whole night to explore large Areas of the RSI-Site (exspecially the ships -all those wonderfull ships!) and then descided to join with a package.

Since then I might not have played as much as I wanted to, but just love to look at ships, in my hangar or in hangar-videos, push buttons, climb around, test beds and see the initial detail in these ships and dream about my mates and me doing multicrew journeys to spaces where no one has gone before....-or just having a good time in transporting cargo to get the credits for that ship for said explorations ;)

I'm from Germany (so pls excuse made mistakes in my text ;)) and surprisingly I don't want to take over the world, but am more the supporting, exploring or trading (and maybe mining) type of gamer (haven't descided yet, cause there are so many interesting ships and roles out there to come with more mechanics implemented), and no good fighting Pilot. ;o)

Well what else to say but:
"Hello, here I am, hoping to have fun in this Community and having a good Time in the Verse." :vulcan:

Forgot your password?