Looking for any Endeavor Modules with LTI

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Thank you so much.
I promise you this: the first time I get to disassemble some unlucky guy in my lab, you're getting a new liver free of charge! (to offset all that beer intake).

EDIT: hey, this gives me an idea for a business.
1 prisoner + some UEC = your choice of organs / meat
LOL, with my Endeavor & Medical bay, my special deal was going to have a "Frequent Stiffy Club --> every time you die, get your card punched, with your 10th death, you get a free case of beer" lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
LOL, with my Endeavor & Medical bay, my special deal was going to have a "Frequent Stiffy Club --> every time you die, get your card punched, with your 10th death, you get a free case of beer" lol
You do realize that this is TEST Squadron & that we are known for our wacky & crazy shenanigans, right? We take pride & enjoyment in finding every possible way to crash every vehicle possible in every possible manner, the more goofy the better. This being said, an offer like yours might end up rather expensive over time, or at a TEST Squadron LAN party event. There are 24 beers in a case. So if 10 members kamikaze their Auroras into a planet at the same time, 14 other members also get a free beer. Then they take the helm & do their part in the dive bombing. Rinse & repeat until nobody is sober enough to switch seats.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thank you so much.
I promise you this: the first time I get to disassemble some unlucky guy in my lab, you're getting a new liver free of charge! (to offset all that beer intake).

EDIT: hey, this gives me an idea for a business.
1 prisoner + some UEC = your choice of organs / meat
Hahaha, thank you my friend. I do appreciate.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
You do realize that this is TEST Squadron & that we are known for our wacky & crazy shenanigans, right? We take pride & enjoyment in finding every possible way to crash every vehicle possible in every possible manner, the more goofy the better. This being said, an offer like yours might end up rather expensive over time, or at a TEST Squadron LAN party event. There are 24 beers in a case. So if 10 members kamikaze their Auroras into a planet at the same time, 14 other members also get a free beer. Then they take the helm & do their part in the dive bombing. Rinse & repeat until nobody is sober enough to switch seats.
oops, I meant to say "in-game" beer...

I'm make a *killing* (yes, pun intended) charging other org members for the medical treatment, ha ha, that would finance the in-game bear ;)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
oops, I meant to say "in-game" beer...

I'm make a *killing* (yes, pun intended) charging other org members for the medical treatment, ha ha, that would finance the in-game bear ;)
Ah, well in that case, I would suggest that you create an alt account that offers in-game health insurance to our Wonderful TESTies that provide discounted rates should they take their business to you or your business partners. Then you get the steady monthly income of them paying their premiums + their co-pay payments whenever required & the only person your insurance company would be paying would be you & your business partners. So you win from all angles.

This being said, you would bring in even more finances from us TESTies bringing in others that are wounded around us to get treated by you as referrals from us. The beautiful benefit of PUG groups. LoL

Forgot your password?