Looking for people interested in leadership for RP group

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I RP as I do in RL . I spend lots of time on a subject, learning the ins and outs, the distinct ways and the pitfalls. Then I from an opinion and that opinion is subject to change with new information. With that said I play more of an advisor roll, than an organizer. I find outside of a military command structure, getting people to all go in the same direction is like herding cats. So I play as a elder, or the wise man. I will show you the door, but it's up to you to open and walk through.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Haha, love that Max. Well, I will roll through that door in style.

On another note, I will start writing down everyone who's interested and send out some messages to make sure that those who posted a while ago are still around, and maybe in the future we can set up a time to geek out and talk about RP.

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Hey guys. How is everyone doing? Any new ideas for the rp? Just touching base.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
X

Former leader of coalition/alliance/corp in eve and former FC (Block level, small gang, black ops)

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
I AM JOB.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Do we have any presence on the SC RP forum? I'm going to check that out tonight.
We do not but if you think it looks promising let me know, I personally do more on the TESTSquadron.com forums than the RSI forums, but if you're interested in helping us create a presence on there we could definitely use people for that. Hit me up on Mumble soon, and maybe we can plot out a course of action for the RSI site and maybe some photoshoppy graphics for a new thread in the RP section or something.

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
sooo with the amount of times I expect to be dying in this game...I feel like I will not have enough time to attach to one character. Isn't it true that the ship just goes down a lineage?

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Definitely! That sort of experience is priceless, being a tabletop gamer myself it really does help.
Tabletop gaming... Usually more drinking than gaming... Tables are great for gaming. Room for books, dice, food, and BEER!! Of course these days somebody always has some damn tablet or smartphone and it just seems to ruin the atmosphere... When role-playing in a medieval setting there shouldn't be any electronics about...

Reactions: Azmodeth

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
yeah i know them feels... tried to play with my nephews. they where constantly on their phones untill i took em away XD
but we are going to play in a future high tech scenario :P

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I think I kn ow a few people who would be very interested in the more serious RP perspective of playing this game. I will try and spread the word.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
The funny part is I just realized my friend and I are getting CB raidos to use well playing lol we thought it would be funny to use and or fun well were exploring.

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Is this still happening? I haven't heard anything about it for months aha.
Yes it is still happening. Right now, we haven't really figured out a good way to implement it with the current status of the game. We have tried a few things but the multiplayer isn't really there yet. It's too hard to get everyone playing together atm. Although I haven't booted up SC in a while is it better now? Also, with the social module and the multicrew module coming out soon, expect to see some stuff in the near future.

Forgot your password?