looks like i now own a Polaris

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
Do you feel a sense of superiority now?
I want this!^!^! I will now become the owner of a Polaris!

@Thugari , so here's my pitch: I'll help crew your Polaris until we crash it, and then instead of waiting on the claim time, you then help me crew MY Polaris. And by the time we crash IT, yours should be back and ready to go again! Deal?
I would like to hitch my wagon to this ^^^

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
I got the point where I had to look at all the ships I wanted and decide:
1) is it practical for my type of gameplay
2) will I actually be able to use is (multi-crew, etc.)
3) will I actually live to see it put in the game??

Dropped a few of the ships I wanted from my list, at least for now, due to that. Did grab the new miner support ships, wanted the Orion but I couldn't justify spending the money at this point, and picked up the Hull D (messed up the dates and missed the Hull E, though for me, the Hull D might be more practical).

Most likely they will continue the group purchase options for ships like the Hull series and might get the "package deal" of all ships and just melt the ones I do already have to fund other ships.

And, with all I bought, now have a shiny new Gold F8C in my hangar................... how much you got to spend for the Diamond F8C???

And, though I thoroughly couldn't justify spending the money on it, I just had to get the 890 jump........................ soooo pretty!!!!

Forgot your password?