Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yay! Another Briton!! Help me out there are too many 'muricans and eww'ropeans in here! :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When I suggested we play video game together to pass the time, my wife also roller her eyes. So I got her pregnant instead.
Bet you wish you were flying a ship now, dontcha baby!!
HA.
*cue maniacal laughter*
Welcome to TEST Squardon. (>v<)7

*Disclaimer: I in no way support this message. My child is the best thing to happen to me since TEST. ;)

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
When I suggested we play video game together to pass the time, my wife also roller her eyes. So I got her pregnant instead.
Bet you wish you were flying a ship now, dontcha baby!!
HA.
*cue maniacal laughter*
Welcome to TEST Squardon. (>v<)7

*Disclaimer: I in no way support this message. My child is the best thing to happen to me since TEST. ;)
lol, that made me laugh so hard :D
Did she learn from her misstake, or do you need to teach her this lesson again?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Yea. Wives generally don't appreciate all the hard work we go into researching ships. It's sad really.

Also, it's kind of a unwritten rule with this game that you NEVER tell your spouse how much you've actually spent on the game. FYI.
Exactly! If my wife knew that I spent our sons college fund money on "jpgs or ships or whatever you call it", I wont last a week longer.

Wait a minute, she pays the bills. Damn! It's been nice knowing ya boys.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've experienced this 9 month DD; not a bad deal if you can block out the complaining :)
Haha, nice. I can't relate though: (this may be bragging) my wife didn't complain. We went camping for a week straight when she was 8 months pregnant. All she asked for was a hand getting in and out of the tent and her intertube (we like to float around lakes and down rivers. This may be a Canadian thing). She's a trooper. Way tougher than me, that's for sure.

Forgot your password?