Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking

Callahad

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Gavin6115
Hi!

I just showed my girlfriend the Aurora MR I bought today, gave her the brochure and everything... she rolled her eyes and left the room.. I don't understand, but I am totally glad I found you guys!

Look forward to getting a few cold beers in the fridge and setting off with Test Squadron.

Balls to the wall, or whatever it is say... I have no idea! but it will be fun finding out :D

"Flying a spacecraft is no different from riding a bicycle; it's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes." Captain Kirk.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hi!

I just showed my girlfriend the Aurora MR I bought today, gave her the brochure and everything... she rolled her eyes and left the room.. I don't understand, but I am totally glad I found you guys!

Look forward to getting a few cold beers in the fridge and setting off with Test Squadron.

Balls to the wall, or whatever it is say... I have no idea! but it will be fun finding out :D

"Flying a spacecraft is no different from riding a bicycle; it's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes." Captain Kirk.
And the wrong week to stop sniffing glue! Welcome.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!! I think mine understands when the game comes out it will lead to less Rambo marathons and she will get the TV back so she totally supports it, but never tell any woman how much you spend on this game; it is deadly to the wallet and your hidden surplus moneys

Last edited:

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Hi!

Wait you showed your girlfriend Star Citizen without gifting her a PC to play this game with you?
Propaly that's why she rolled her eyes,a s she knows you'll be doomed, and she can't follow you on the highway to hell.

Anyways, welcome to TEST, the place where Premium Shitposters get drunk and and have fun.

CuirineDubh

Commander
Aug 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Cuirine
Wives generally don't appreciate all the hard work we go into researching ships
. If i mention the word Carrack around my girlfriend again, she will kneecap me with a rusty tire iron.
They just aren't converted yet. They need more brainwashing. Once that happens they will be composing haiku about Carracks and Hornets and Caterpillars.

The Carrack is grand.
Swooping around the wide verse.
Needs a crew of five.

Forgot your password?