LTI discounted Ships, upgrades and items - vahadar's at cost emporium for TESTies - [CLOSED]

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Replied !

Btw to all, the stock of items and paints havent been updated since Invictus. I'll add more when I have time.
I'll also probably remove the ship shop here as I'm running another thread for that.
Thanks again for another smooth transaction. I’ll be back for more! 10/10.

• Love
Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Figured I could advertise this baby for those that missed the waves for St Patrick's day ;)

ORIGIN 890 JUMP - IAE 2950 | 10y | 950$ | 1

Ship has 10 years insurance.

Selling it with 5% Paypal fee only (997.50$), and invoice will be in euro with Paypal exchange rate.

Traded to Doc Flanigan for a notebook ;)

Last edited:

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
That's disappointing - A couple of days ago I finally looked at the CCU list hidden in there and found a couple that looked interesting....

Is it OK if I PM you about the ones I was curious about?

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
What are you looking for?
I was hoping there may have been a spare Starfarer Gemini (or any ship, really) to Valkyrie BIS 2950, and\or Gladius to Cutlass Black BIS 2950 (plus a couple of others that had paints\sub flair attached)... Nothing I needed, although I really do like that BIS Valkyrie colour scheme (And the Valkyrie Liberator one as well if I can one day find a CCU at a reasonable price and I have funds) as I already had matching CCU's without the "extras".

Forgot your password?