Made a thing or two.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Have you heard of "Vvivid"? they make fantastic vinyl for cars it's a bit more pricey but the quality is worth it. not to mention the have fantastic chrome colors. I was thinking of getting some and putting them on my bike I have been working on (cant finish at the moment as I need a HVLP spray gun and an air regulator to finish painting). I'll post some pictures of my paint room one of these days.

http://vvividvinyl.com/

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Have you heard of "Vvivid"? they make fantastic vinyl for cars it's a bit more pricey but the quality is worth it. not to mention the have fantastic chrome colors. I was thinking of getting some and putting them on my bike I have been working on (cant finish at the moment as I need a HVLP spray gun and an air regulator to finish painting). I'll post some pictures of my paint room one of these days.

http://vvividvinyl.com/
I havent even began to tinker in the realm of vinyl on cars, just starting small with stickers first. lol will take a look though!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I havent even began to tinker in the realm of vinyl on cars, just starting small with stickers first. lol will take a look though!
You could use vinyl anywhere you want really doesn't need to be on a car make sure you use a heat gun though so that the glue sticks properly and shrinks to the object. Vinyl is great stuff.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
that's because, as your liver begins to fail, it can't metabolize the alcohol as fast as when you were in your prime
From what I read that's one reason hangovers can last longer, your body slows as it gets older and your liver can't process the intermediate toxins as fast in the alcohol breakdown process and those are the ones that cause you to feel bad.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
that's because, as your liver begins to fail, it can't metabolize the alcohol as fast as when you were in your prime
So that mean my liver is in good shape then since I still never get hangover or never am I still buzzed after a good sleep. (as in 5-7 hours sleep)
Mostly just wake up and are ready to kick but with in 5 min...
Some of my friends say I always seem to wake up like a rocket ready for launch... mm... what ever that mean..

CHEERS!! :beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Re Division logos, please be aware these are not finalized!

I made these as place holders for the time being, if you want to buy stickers of them or tattoo them onto your ass, you can, but I may decide to change the design at a later date and then we will laugh at you.

Forgot your password?