Make teh memes

I have no idea

• Total voters

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
So a while back me and Vastair were sitting in TS talking about how Montoya can become a meme as the "most interesting CEO in the world" because he's been all over the world and I decided to make Montoya's Meme into a full fledged ad campaign but when I wanted to use his icon in Photoshop to begin this process I was confronted by an error preventing me from injecting his icon into PS.

Long story short; couldn't make motoya meme, made this:

Feel free to make lots of funny memes and share them here. When a really good one pops up, we will share it on /r/starcitizen or /r/eddfaction or other subs.

Happy memeing :)
Testbot

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
LOL

I doubt I am a good source of meme material, but keeping in mind that we are basically just over a month old and we have a strong meme machine going, I see a glorious future ahead!

How is this:

"TEST Squardon, we literally have 8 Auroras!"

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
It's not the size of the ship that counts, it's the explosive potential.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
If we're doing Squardon we should go all the way, make it "TEST Squardon Best Squardon". "TEST Squadron Best Squardon" is just confusing. Personally I'd prefer Squadron the whole way round.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
If we're doing Squardon we should go all the way, make it "TEST Squardon Best Squardon". "TEST Squadron Best Squardon" is just confusing. Personally I'd prefer Squadron the whole way round.
I like having one Squardon.. It lends to the not taking ourselves too serious attitude I enjoy. But I guess you gotta give the people what they want...

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Lol another post another battle hehehe /r/Starcitizen just confuses me

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Yep. It's perfect though, I HATE karma. Any propo you wanted floated as a test, I will be your filter.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
1. I will get back to my beloved photosohp this weekend so we have to wait till then.

2. You can turn Karma into bitcoin.

Forgot your password?