Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Just a suggestion for added functionality to get a desired look
TEST_Avatar_Recommendation.jpg

If you add a slider to adjust the background image size to control how much is inside the circle.
And then maybe an option to mask corner to be transparent.
But I'd imagine that'd be difficult to do, really cool generator though as is!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Avatar Generator Link: https://testsquadron.com/avatar/

I was inspired to do this project after seeing another org rocking some sweet avatar badges for their members. Asking around it looks like there are other members who want a TEST badge/frame for their Discord/Forum avatars and be able to create one without too much trouble.

August has been kind enough to do these manually but I want to automate it as much as possible:

Using these avatar badges, I've already run into other TEST members in random discord servers!!

So please feel free to try out the generator and give me your feedback / suggestions :)

Avatar Generator Link: https://testsquadron.com/avatar/
Looking great :D

But it would be great if it support rectangular image alternative to and a choice to crop a rectangular to fit square.

Like this is not supported so I can't use that without remaking it..
<-- This is the one I use for Discord and this is to big even set to 300.. maybe up to 400.

<<----This was the original, if I got this would be great if it scaled it down to fit with option to set the crop..

Just a thought :D

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST

But it would be great if it support rectangular image alternative to and a choice to crop a rectangular to fit square.

Like this is not supported so I can't use that without remaking it.. View attachment 13125 <-- This is the one I use for Discord and this is to big even set to 300.. maybe up to 400.

View attachment 13126 <<----This was the original, if I got this would be great if it scaled it down to fit with option to set the crop..

CHEERS! 🍻
Scaling that image alone won’t fix the challenges with it, what colour background should Seung set behind the scale?

As an aside, if you want me to put the image in a circular frame let me know and I can do so - in about 7 or 8 hours.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Scaling that image alone won’t fix the challenges with it, what colour background should Seung set behind the scale?

As an aside, if you want me to put the image in a circular frame let me know and I can do so - in about 7 or 8 hours.
ha ha it's cool I know Photoshop :P

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Like this is not supported so I can't use that without remaking it.. View attachment 13125 <-- This is the one I use for Discord and this is to big even set to 300.. maybe up to 400.

View attachment 13126 <<----This was the original, if I got this would be great if it scaled it down to fit with option to set the crop..

CHEERS! 🍻
When the world hands you lemons, make...

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Nope!
You only get a Top Hat and monocle as a Concierge among some other stuff

🍻

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?