March 20th COVID-19 update

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
first there was no virus it was a democratic hoax
Please list your sources because I would like to see what you are really reading.

Lol... just when I thought we were all getting along :). Do you have the source for that? I do not think he said that.

second the virus was not a big deal it was going to go away in april
No, I do not think he said that either... granted, people interpret things differently, away from the original intent.

third somehow he knew it was a pandemic before the experts did yet in Jan
He is the President, but I think this is a misinterpretation as well.

4th he told people to take hydroxychloroquine which they are now saying is linked to actually helped killing people who had Covid 19 and took it
I think you might be looking at too many tabloids... people take hydroxychloroquine all the time when that travel to malaria infested countries. They, have since WW2... I think we have data on this and people did not die in the thousands. Yes, like any medication, there are risks. I have taken it.

5th he told Americans to ingest bleach.
Again, I do not think this is an honest statement... It was in a news conference... heck, most of these comments were in a news conference, if you really want the answers go look for them. CSPAN is a great place to start, because I suspect MSNBC is your flavor. I would not recommend Fox news because that will trigger you.

Forgot your password?