March Stella Fortuna(St. Patrick's day) Sale

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I wonder if the electro hull skin will ever incorporate this stuff, flip between all the pain jobs.
i just realised I have this skin but no Connie to attach it to any more haha!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
do do doo, doo

thanks, talonsbane
You're welcome my friend. I know that when I read that, I started rocking out to it in my head, but then it felt like it needed to actually be heard, so I looked it up & shared it here for us all to enjoy together. To paraphrase a bit from Bill & Ted, Rock on & be excellent to each other.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Sad but true. I thought they would pop it up to get coverage over the weekends before & after the holiday.
I had the same hope. People would be home, relaxed and it would be the day after payday for many people. However them putting it off until the day of means it'll last through the week almost assuredly.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Darn, given the circumstances, I'm not sure how much of a PR move having a St. Patty's Day / Stella Fortuna sale would be...might come across as a little tone deaf, given the circumstances. And I love space ship sales!
I hate to say it, but you may be right. They've just announced they're closing all public schools for two weeks after spring break, which is next week. They're seriously trying to slow down the spread of this pathogen.

Forgot your password?