March Stella Fortuna(St. Patrick's day) Sale

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Now that they've concepted an Emerald Archimedes snub fighter, will they be replacing the original Archimedes with it for the Emerald Phoenix? It would make sense to me color scheme wise. Or at least add the skin to the past Emerald Phoenix packs etc for the owners to decide for themselves.
You're asking for more than they can give.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Now that they've concepted an Emerald Archimedes snub fighter, will they be replacing the original Archimedes with it for the Emerald Phoenix? It would make sense to me color scheme wise. Or at least add the skin to the past Emerald Phoenix packs etc for the owners to decide for themselves.
I think that's why you get the Emerald 72 as well as the Emerald 72 Skin. So it can be applied to the other one that comes with it. Why you'd need 2 of them I'll never know.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
You're asking for more than they can give.
They'll probably do something like with the Carrack expedition and the C8X where you can pay even more money to put both of them together in the same package

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Ugh. That was so fucking stupid. I have that upgrade just in case, but I'm not sure I'm sold on the white.
I hated the white at first, but then applied it and in game it looks a lot better. Really separates the upper and lower half of the ship making it pop. I think I'll keep it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hated the white at first, but then applied it and in game it looks a lot better. Really separates the upper and lower half of the ship making it pop. I think I'll keep it.
Thanks for the input. And chance you got a shot of what she looks like? Both from in the cockpit with the pink, and from outside?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
NO only the Add -on pack but that already sold out..
I already have the phoenix emerald so i dont need the full package(and i dont care about the silly rover lol). I just need the bare bones warbond to get me through my day. I'm wondering from all the stuff im reading about the higher price of the package if they are planning on increasing the price of the phoenix again or maybe making the emerald a bit different than the regular phoenix.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I already have the phoenix emerald so i dont need the full package(and i dont care about the silly rover lol). I just need the bare bones warbond to get me through my day. I'm wondering from all the stuff im reading about the higher price of the package if they are planning on increasing the price of the phoenix again or maybe making the emerald a bit different than the regular phoenix.
Well prices will always go up that's not something they ever hold back on... but yeah usually there is some improvement or change to..
And when it come to the Phoenix I like the white more but until they do some changes on interior, I doubt it's a ship I ever own for a long period time,
Tho I do like to take a trip in one every now and then to remind me of that.. ha ha...
Well we see what future does and offer... I don't take anything for granted or assume things when it come to SC, I know things can change and some time fast.

CHHERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well prices will always go up that's not something they ever hold back on... but yeah usually there is some improvement or change to..
And when it come to the Phoenix I like the white more but until they do some changes on interior, I doubt it's a ship I ever own for a long period time,
Tho I do like to take a trip in one every now and then to remind me of that.. ha ha...
Well we see what future does and offer... I don't take anything for granted or assume things when it come to SC, I know things can change and some time fast.

CHHERS! 🍻
well the thing everyone is calling out is that the cost of all 3 ships normally is liek 240 but the cost of the package was 275?

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Phoenix is 350, Archimedes is 35, Ursa is 45, so that is 430, warbond is 415.

Not sure if the Phoenix Emerald comes with the rover and Archimedes already, but if it does come with, then that's 2 rovers and 2 Archies plus the ship.

now, I don't recall, but is the lynx rover the same as the ursa rover? If not, the Phoenix Emerald might have a lynx...or it might not.

Either way, congrats to those that got it, sympathies to those that wanted, but did not get.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Phoenix is 350, Archimedes is 35, Ursa is 45, so that is 430, warbond is 415.

Not sure if the Phoenix Emerald comes with the rover and Archimedes already, but if it does come with, then that's 2 rovers and 2 Archies plus the ship.

now, I don't recall, but is the lynx rover the same as the ursa rover? If not, the Phoenix Emerald might have a lynx...or it might not.

Either way, congrats to those that got it, sympathies to those that wanted, but did not get.
The Lynx rover comes with the Phoenix as does an Archimedes.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Thanks for the input. And chance you got a shot of what she looks like? Both from in the cockpit with the pink, and from outside?
I'll have to check if I have a good one tonight. I might hop in and take one. But the pink cockpit is clear glass from the inside. It's only pink when viewed from outside.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Forgot your password?