Max UEC?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
and here I've apparently been complacent. I was just sitting on my 20k uec thinking i'll be fine once the game starts. now i'm going to need to add a buying fake money condition to my jpeg ship buying addiction
You will be able to earn UEC in the game. There is no need to stockpile it ahead of time.

Sure you can stockpile it if you want. But there is no need.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You will be able to earn UEC in the game. There is no need to stockpile it ahead of time.

I can't go searching for space whales and work for UEC at the same time :slight_smile:

*looks in account* 7,500 UEC

Oh bum. Looks like i'm doing both.

Last edited:

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
And here I thought my measly 200k uec was close to the max. LOL
I buy 25 bucks worth once or twice a month from now til the game launches and have to hope that will be enough to outfit my ships then.

*looks at list of ships owned .. looks at uec balance .. looks at weapons and equipment prices* .. uh oh

Reactions: Ammorn

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

True. Yet I have a feeling some of the larger ships will require a sizable initial startup capital to operate. Especially those who wish to start hauling cargo day one in a Hull C or above. But even my Orion I have a feeling is going to require UEC to fund hiring NPC's to supplement players not available.

Reactions: Xist and Ammorn
Forgot your password?