Me v the Flat Earth society

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I am sad to say that the forums mean IQ will be slightly raised in the next few weeks. I will be sans Wi-Fi as Mrs Intruder is taking me AROUND THE entire darn WORLD

I have researched it all but still need more thoughts on:-
Where to eat in San Francisco ,
What to do and eat in Aukland
What to do in Nuku 'Alofa Tonga.

I only posted this to annoy you all so feel free, to reply in the manner of the internet

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
When you get to the edge of the earth the Flatbreads are to die for - if you can't slow down before hitting the edge steer left or right and you'll be fine. Remember the Flatbreads - there is a bakery every mile or so on the Edge, they do good trade it's kinda a tourist hotspot.

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Where to eat in San Francisco
Go to the Fisherman's Warf, enter any establishment and order the largest vat of Alaskan King Crab legs you can find. Dip in butter. Wheeze in pure delight.

They come with sheet metal sheers you use to cut along the over-large tubular legs and then you push out sausage-sized slabs of fleshiness.

With beer, of course! See if you can get fresh Red Hook Ale from Seattle--comes in daily; or if you want something tangy that will cut the grease, try a Gewürztraminer.

Reactions: StdDev

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Enjoy! That sounds like fun, except for the plane ride there. Walk around the passenger cabin every hour or so, and bring a very long, very good book.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Go to the Fisherman's Warf, enter any establishment and order the largest vat of Alaskan King Crab legs you can find. Dip in butter. Wheeze in pure delight.

They come with sheet metal sheers you use to cut along the over-large tubular legs and then you push out sausage-sized slabs of fleshiness.

With beer, of course! See if you can get fresh Red Hook Ale from Seattle--comes in daily; or if you want something tangy that will cut the grease, try a Gewürztraminer.

Fisherman's Warf eateries have gotten good again? I haven't been down there in years.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I only posted this to annoy you all so feel free, to reply in the manner of the internet
The rest of the world is a scam... it'll never get published!

I'm jelly... enjoy the trip ... take pics and post em for us!

Reactions: Bambooza

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Me v the Flat Earth society
...as Mrs Intruder is taking me AROUND THE entire darn WORLD
You mean you will be taking a trip in a circular motion around the disk that is the earth... because it is flat. I don't know why you people keep spreading lies. That's the problem with the internet nowdays. Anyone with wild theories like round earths just presents these theories as fact without a stitch of proof... I swear. People will believe anything.

Forgot your password?