Mech suit teaser

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Oh, I know, how about we theorize about the thing a little, based on prior experience by CIG.

It's going to be a fucking beam in a suit. Because Neptun forbid we ever get any tools that are not fucking beams.
They are going to sell it for 30 bucks or more.
It is going to break the elevators and ships by exploding as soon as you try to step on ramps and elevators.

5 aUEC say I got 2 out of 3 on that one.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Oh, I know, how about we theorize about the thing a little, based on prior experience by CIG.

It's going to be a fucking beam in a suit. Because Neptun forbid we ever get any tools that are not fucking beams.
It is going to break the elevators and ships by exploding as soon as you try to step on ramps and elevators.

i am definitely not touching that bet.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

IF the mech suits are below $50, it won't surprise me if some of those with only starter packs don't pick 1 up, for whatever reason expecting it to fit in their starter ship, then getting bent out of shape when it doesn't. Height wise, I don't expect it to fit into any ship entry that is too small to fit an Atlas based ground vehicle.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
There are quite a few pics of what the Titansuit should look like. Note the rail on the top of the lower leg. It appears the joint above it slides down the rail to lower the suit in order to squeeze into ships and such. This is the only suit or Mech I’ve seen with this innovation. I hope they keep it.
1725611296488.png

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I saw a couple of video about the mechsuite and I've to say I'm not impressed.
Like the fact that those thing are coming into the game, but I agree with some spectrum user (yes, some times I read spectrum too... it's a bad habit, I know...) but this is just a "solution" to solve the tractor bream nerf... it just a coincidence for CIG that it came with a price tag attach.

Does the mech suit come with LTI? And variants?
No info on price and package, it just dropped in evo without any notice.
If I've to guess it will be like 30buck and came with LTI, basically the same price as the MULE....witch in the mean time still lack the working front lift...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I saw a couple of video about the mechsuite and I've to say I'm not impressed.
We wanted mech suits, they gave us mech suits!

What purpose or solution they server will be subjective, but even if they are completely unnecessary, people will still use them.

There will be a military variant which I think will be cool. Hopefully you can grab some size 1 turret and stick it on your arm!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Hmmm
fist this:
View attachment 25874

then this:
View attachment 25875

and CIG is releasing more "fauna" elements into the PU...

I'm stating to have a bad feeling about some space travel and the "exploration" game play, maybe ignoring all those medical beacon is not a terrible idea....
I just wanna live out my Xenomorph fighting, Ripley fighting with an Industrial Mech fantasies! Is that too much to ask? Gimme CIG!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?