mechs/titansuit

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I never knew I needed this in my life until just now. GIB. NOW.
I don't even care if they're smaller than that or not AI controlled (in fact I suspect thay'll be more like 8-9 feet and useless without a pilot. titanfall titans would be OP as shit.) I just want giant stompy robosuits with fuckoff huge guns. Maybe not ship-class weapons, but big. And you can bet I'm going to see just how far I can drop one undamaged when they finally become playable.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
And you can bet I'm going to see just how far I can drop one undamaged when they finally become playable.
You could DEFINITELY goomba-stomp the shit out of some motherfuckers in that thing for SURE. Orbital Goomba-stomp will be my signature move.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
You could DEFINITELY goomba-stomp the shit out of some motherfuckers in that thing for SURE. Orbital Goomba-stomp will be my signature move.
People get crushed by titanfall regularly in titanfall and titanfall 2. It's not even a new thing, either; that was actually a legit tactic in one of my favorite games, Section 8. When you'd respawn, you would drop from your ship way up above, and have to fall down to the map. You would see people get killed by falling players all the time.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Why does everything have to have guns and missiles on it?

BECAUSE ITS BETTER THATS WHY!!!!
Guns Missiles, flame throwers and close combat weapons. (The bottom one has built in chainsaws, plus the pincers for close combat. :) )

Anything bigger than these won't fit on any of our current ship, and even then you aren't going to be able to carry a unit of them. :)
And these are the small depictions of Marauder suits in the Starship Trooper Universe.

Marauder_Roughnecks.jpg
Marauder_STi.jpg

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Firing a a mech/titan suit into a hanger tho from one ship to another in a sweet boarding action halo 5 style as they skim through asteroids and shooting all the guns and drinking all the booze ill be there for that.

Thats the one thing i REALLY want to do in this game haha

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
This thread is making me want to play a giant robot game now.

Seriously I love mechs. All of them.

SC mechs will surely have to be smaller to fit into the lore. But they can do it. Boarding an Idris with these things storming the flight deck will be sick.

Forgot your password?