MEDIOCRE! Fix this now TEST, I will help you.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Then that sorks for mid june. For other people also. Lets shoot for 18th of june to start the first round (since my birthday is 19th). The closing to sign up for this tourney ends in 3 days. Aftwr that rules and the tourney opponents will be released along with judges and getting people to stream it. So far it looks like people want auroras as the standard ship. This is reasonable as it is cheap to rent if you dont have it (which you should as a testie) I will review weapons rules next.
Sounds like a plan! I can't wait to fly, ram, die, and repeat.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
My brother!
So, if we do have this tourny I'm either going to need a new computer, or I will have to use @Blind Owl's computer, meaning I won't be able to play against him...
Anyways... I'm in! Let's DO IT!
I will put you 2 at opposite sides. If you 2 are the finalists then we are going to have to work something out.

If anyone else has issues let me know so I can iron them out.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My brother!
So, if we do have this tourny I'm either going to need a new computer, or I will have to use @Blind Owl's computer, meaning I won't be able to play against him...
Anyways... I'm in! Let's DO IT!
You're more than welcome to use mine while I'm gone. Just don't change my settings, haha. >:|
I will put you 2 at opposite sides. If you 2 are the finalists then we are going to have to work something out.

If anyone else has issues let me know so I can iron them out.
Look at you, organizing and fixing and stuff. *high five*

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
You're more than welcome to use mine while I'm gone. Just don't change my settings, haha. >:|

Look at you, organizing and fixing and stuff. *high five*
Its what I do, I drunk and I fix things, unfortunately I can't drink at work and I mostly fix broken bones. Just remember that next time you call in pararescue, he's not drunk, hes not happy to see you, and you screaming and crying is just making him wish he went SEALS.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Its what I do, I drunk and I fix things, unfortunately I can't drink at work and I mostly fix broken bones. Just remember that next time you call in pararescue, he's not drunk, hes not happy to see you, and you screaming and crying is just making him wish he went SEALS.
Hahaha, I'll keep that in mind next time I plan on fucking myself up somewhere that requires pararescue.

I'll also keep a bottle of whiskey handy, because I don't want no sober fucker working on me. Ha.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'm in! I can also stream it, depending on the days and times.

I'm already working on my leaderboard rankings. Now that I have a computer that actually does what I tell it to do, it turns out that I ain't too bad. In fact, I kinda can't wait until the next wipe so my stats are more accurate.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I'm in! I can also stream it, depending on the days and times.

I'm already working on my leaderboard rankings. Now that I have a computer that actually does what I tell it to do, it turns out that I ain't too bad. In fact, I kinda can't wait until the next wipe so my stats are more accurate.
Thats perfect :D I really want this streamed so everyone can watch live

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
If there are any issues please bring it up now.

Pending is starting 18 june in North/South America. If your are playing against a person on the bracket below, I suggest people listing what time they are available in GMT times, so we can arrange times. This is going to be pretty fluidic so keep up-to-date.

So far I think I have players being:
ecto
darquesse
lgf
epliepticfcricket
accented
marcsand2
blindowl
grimbli
crudesasquatch
jestyr
mzhartz

pending for confirmation:
mindfart
zapp branningan

media/judges are:
rolo
mromutt

I've made a suggested bracket below.

Attachments

Reactions: Blind Owl and Rolo

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
You guys flatter me. I derp as much as the next guy.

I'm on EDT time, which I think is GMT -4,

Forgot your password?