MEDIOCRE! Fix this now TEST, I will help you.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/arena-commander

THIS! You see this!?! This is some grade-a bullshit, that was shipped from China.

So I'll tell you what I'm going to do TEST, I'm going to hold a competition. I don't believe in instant disqualification, people have bad days, so it will be double elimination. So you can redeem yourself from a lose. Battle will be 1v1 with someone that can be trusted (excluding that cheating Arrangingstars) observing to ensure that no one is cheating and game is done properly. Once its all done there will be prizes for this 1st competition I plan on doing these more often and once SQ42, I plan on giving a large reward to a single individual who stood out. Not every competition will have rewards (I'm not that rich), but you will need to participate in the every competition for the best prize. Now these matches will be flexible so you guys can arrange times for your fights.

* ships will be the same for both player, preferably auroras. unless both pilots agree to using different ships.

1st place winner gets a LTI Drake Buccaneer
2nd place winner gets a LTI Aurora LN
3rd place winner gets a LTI P-72

I will have a 4th prize for a single extraordinary pilot event that judges will weigh in to give out.

To get this started I need 2 things Judges, and competitors. If you are interested in judging simple PM and reply below, if you are competing merely reply below. I need a minimum of 8 people to do a match. Judges can compete. I would prefer it if someone can record their play so we as a whole group can review the matches and people can learn.

Lets make TEST squadron BEST squadron! Compete today.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Im not clear on what needs to be done here.

Do you want to dominate the leaderboards?

A little teamwork can get that done.
right now i want people to learn and have fun with dog fighting. competition drives that. Later we dominate the leaderboard. We must build a foundation first. Most of these people have admitted they aren't the best, we will improve on that. Trial by fire for this first competition, let people realize where they stack against others. find the faults in their ways, hammer them out. improve move to next contest.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I seriously need to learn to fly and fight. I rarely play anymore and I think it's cause the PU doesn't hold much interest at this point. I should get into Swarm and Royale.

I'm in. As soon as I'm home that is (8-15 June). But I certainly want to work on my dog fighting, and was planning on getting myself annihilated a bunch in squadron battles and battle royal.
Almost home! Can't wait to smash some Vanduul Swarm with ya.

Forgot your password?